More great people Trump surrounds himself with

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

This Epstein guy is the one you were all pissed off with Clinton for flying on his plane several times right?  Clinton the guy Ken Starr went after for a bj from an adult. 

Read the story and start making your excuses for a long time Republican operative and now Trump’s Labor Secretary. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

This Epstein guy is the one you were all pissed off with Clinton for flying on his plane several times right?  Clinton the guy Ken Starr went after for a bj from an adult. 

Read the story and start making your excuses for a long time Republican operative and now Trump’s Labor Secretary. 

omg

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

SMH at the selective outrage.

You must mean the selective outrage of the right. The left learned a lesson with Bill Clinton. Obama was scandal free for 8 years. That’s why the right had to make shit up. 

Trump calls a pedophile his friend, 

Trump puts the guy that saved the pedo from a long prison term in government. 

But instead of the same outrage aimed at the fake pizzagate story this thread is full of people deflecting. 

Hmmm. priests in the church covered for Pedophiles because they were in on it.  

The obsession with tiny hands makes sense now. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the Trumpers support child molesters.

They do have a fascination with Tiny hands. They voted for Trump even though he was accused of raping a teen girl at Epstein's place.    Check out the gif Zampoopski posted from his spank bank. A 250 lb guy punching a 100lb girl.   Granted it's probably the only fight the poser could win but it still shows what turns his crank.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Image result for man punches woman gif

Just now, revkevsdi said:

They do have a fascination with Tiny hands. They voted for Trump even though he was accused of raping a teen girl at Epstein's place.    Check out the gif Zampoopski posted from his spank bank. A 250 lb guy punching a 100lb girl.   Granted it's probably the only fight the poser could win but it still shows what turns his crank.

That girl is you!  :lol: Nobody cares about victims but your fellow victims.  Go canoe.  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That girl is you!  :lol: Nobody cares about victims but your fellow victims.  Go canoe.  :lmao:

Kind of a weird gif to get enjoyment out of Zampoopski.  You and the rest of the clown posse have issues. 

Fixation on tiny hands, enjoy watching small women punched out and now supporting the Pedo administration...  Just too many coincidences Zampedo. 

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He is a dumb sick SOB for sure.

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of a weird gif to get enjoyment out of Zampoopski.  You and the rest of the clown posse have issues. 

Fixation on tiny hands, enjoy watching small women punched out and now supporting the Pedo administration...  Just too many coincidences Zampedo. 

Poor BarbieHands being cucked with MC.

“Everyone’s a pedo because I’m so upset and I’ll equiped in the world!!!!!!”

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He is a dumb sick SOB for sure.

You are still the second dumbest here.  Or, do I “not know who I’m talking to”?  :lmao:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are still the second dumbest here.  Or, do I “not know who I’m talking to”?  :lmao:

I’d cave your stupid fucking face in.  The last thing you’d see in this world is my smiling face as I sharpened my tools.

Ohhhh Noes Zampedo is triggered.  He's full into his revenge fantasy mode.  "Maybe they'll respect me if I go Dexter on them"

Tell us more you dull tooled moron.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy SHIT!!!!!! You're right, that's why they like Trump so much.  

That is fucking sick. 

You and Trump may have more things in common than you want to admit.  Except, well, inspite of both of your massive shortcomings...he's managed to be a successful businessman and Potus.  You are forced to mop floors in your daddy's shop.  I wonder if Trump mopped floors for his daddy also?  Bet his dad had a better technique.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ohhhh Noes Zampedo is triggered.  He's full into his revenge fantasy mode.  "Maybe they'll respect me if I go Dexter on them"

Tell us more you dull tooled moron.

I'm never triggered...unlike you.  I mean...whew...you get all nuts bag up in here.  Where's that kayak thread again?  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and Trump may have more things in common than you want to admit.  Except, well, inspite of both of your massive shortcomings...he's managed to be a successful businessman and Potus.  You are forced to mop floors in your daddy's shop.  I wonder if Trump mopped floors for his daddy also?  Bet his dad had a better technique.  :lol: 

You seem to have a lot in common with Trump. The only insults you have for me are made up lies.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You seem to have a lot in common with Trump. The only insults you have for me are made up lies.  

Lies huh?  It's funny as fuck in here.  Most of the poeple that lie so much and can't remember what they post from day to day are the first to accuse others over it.  I mean....wonderful.

Hey...like, remember that time you did that dupe account on HCS and got caught and lied and said it was your brother instead....you just shared computers every so often.  I mean...  :lol: 

Although...looking at all of your time share type stuff you "own", it may not have been as far fetched as we all laughed about.  :lol2:

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lies huh?  It's funny as fuck in here.  Most of the poeple that lie so much and can't remember what they post from day to day are the first to accuse others over it.  I mean....wonderful.

Hey...like, remember that time you did that dupe account on HCS and got caught and lied and said it was your brother instead....you just shared computers every so often.  I mean...  :lol: 

Although...looking at all of your time share type stuff you "own", it may not have been as far fetched as we all laughed about.  :lol2:

HCS Zampedo?  That place your a mod?

17 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Another threat? Your just an internet pip squeek Russian troll with no balls beyond the keyboard. You have no clue HCS moderator boy.