More great people Trump surrounds himself with

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Be quiet you nit wit.

You came back?  I thought after the shit kicking  ....... I mean "validation" you got on the site yesterday, that you would have gone on another vacation. Perhaps you were just searching the web for small hand photos for your Zampedo spank bank. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You came back?  I thought after the shit kicking  ....... I mean "validation" you got on the site yesterday, that you would have gone on another vacation. Perhaps you were just searching the web for small hand photos for your Zampedo spank bank. 

What are you talking about?  You live in your own little pathetic world.  You try so hard to be somebody but just look like a pathetic twerp.  I still cannot believe you are in your mid 50's.  I swear I thought you couldn't have been more than 20 or 21.  :lmao:

Poor BarbieDollBoyJackerHands.  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you talking about?  You live in your own little pathetic world.  You try so hard to be somebody but just look like a pathetic twerp.  I still cannot believe you are in your mid 50's.  I swear I thought you couldn't have been more than 20 or 21.  :lmao:

Poor BarbieDollBoyJackerHands.  :lol: 

Poor Zampedo.   

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zampedo.   

You really hate me dontcha?  Good.  That's good.  Do you hate me?  The Idea of me? Or, just hate that there isn't a fucking thing you can do about me anywhere here or in the real world but cry and hate even more?

So stupid and pathetic.  Weak and miserable little liberal twattle.  :lol: 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He gets Rubles for his posts

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You really hate me dontcha?  Good.  That's good.  Do you hate me?  The Idea of me? Or, just hate that there isn't a fucking thing you can do about me anywhere here or in the real world but cry and hate even more?

So stupid and pathetic.  Weak and miserable little liberal twattle.  :lol: 

I think you’re a useless bag of shit. 

But I wouldn’t spend time fantasizing about killing you slowly.  That’s childish shit that only a basement dweller would waste time on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

But I wouldn’t spend time fantasizing about killing you slowly.  That’s childish shit that only a basement dweller would waste time on. 

Trans Zam :owned: 

18 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Boo Hoo!  :lol:

17 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Trans Zam :owned: 

Nice face!  :lmao: 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

His new name zampedo. He earned it with his tiny hands fascination 

I bet your tiny hands are perfectly suited for your tiny wrists.  They can double dutch rudder those little boys you "mentor" at the YMCA.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo Hoo!  :lol:

Nice face!  :lmao: 

I bet your tiny hands are perfectly suited for your tiny wrists.  They can double dutch rudder those little boys you "mentor" at the YMCA.  

Zampedo true to form if he isn’t fantasizing about killing people that don’t give him the validation he thinks he deserves, he’s fantasizing about tiny hands and little boys. 

When the cops finally catch him no one will be shocked. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampedo true to form if he isn’t fantasizing about killing people that don’t give him the validation he thinks he deserves, he’s fantasizing about tiny hands and little boys. 

I see you still :owned: the stupid fucker with ease :lmao:  And some members of the Clown Posse are also onto his stupidity :lol:  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't "fantisize".  I really scare you, eh?  I should.  I am THAT GUY.  You know..the reason you speak quietly and deliberatly careful in public.

"When the cops catch me".  :lol:

Seems you and Tools sure like to talk a lot about wives and child molestation in here.  It almost seems like you both might want to bring this little shit show to the next level?  Do you want to play a game?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't "fantisize".  I really scare you, eh?  I should.  I am THAT GUY.  You know..the reason you speak quietly and deliberatly careful in public.

"When the cops catch me".  :lol:

Seems you and Tools sure like to talk a lot about wives and child molestation in here.  It almost seems like you both might want to bring this little shit show to the next level?  Do you want to play a game?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: