Tucker Carlson says Trump is ‘not capable’ and hasn’t kept his promises

Just now, Edmo said:

I don’t get why people worship politicians. Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

Me either especially since she never followed politics before but because this clown is in she cant quit it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you talking about, dogs? Are you a fukken nut or somethin'? 

Steve The Nigga's pic doesn't mean shit.............except to the people that I have beaten like rented mules. 

Then why did ya send it to me asking if my dog was looking for a good time?

8 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’ve heard him criticize trump before. That Williams guy rips into him all the time as well. You think Shep Smith is a big trump fan?

C’mon...

X2.  And we could point out the obvious that this article was sourced from msn and HuffPost.  It’s fine to criticize, but even Tucker realizes what and who is arrayed against Trump, which is a whole bunch of elitists and Washington insiders.  He understands the big picture.  I never hear all these “non partisan hacks” acknowledge that.  What and who in the Democratic Party is a better option right now?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What and who in the Democratic Party is a better option right now?

I don’t believe you ever got an answer to that question the other day. I’m shocked! :lol:

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

I’ve heard him criticize trump before. That Williams guy rips into him all the time as well. You think Shep Smith is a big trump fan?

C’mon...

I have no idea why Fox keeps Shep around. He consistently debunks their jargon on his show. :lol:

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Keep poking the dump bear!@!

:lol:

Right?  :lol: He’s just mad cuz I’m not the only one who got sick of his shit.  But I’ll be the bad guy.  Not a problem.  Hopefully he works through it.  Or not.  I dgaf either way.

• Haha 1

I only care just enough to post this but the real interview, published in context, unedited by hacky liberal fascist WAPO, is much better. 

But meh...look at the clowny left fascists pile in their tiny little car and pedal to the metal!!!!!

Poor Vince, I hope he can get all that clown face paint out of his pleather caddy seats!  Pimps be rollin’!!  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I only care just enough to post this but the real interview, published in context, unedited by hacky liberal fascist WAPO, is much better. 

But meh...look at the clowny left fascists pile in their tiny little car and pedal to the metal!!!!!

Poor Vince, I hope he can get all that clown face paint out of his pleather caddy seats!  Pimps be rollin’!!  :lmao:

Ed Zachary.  :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ed Zachary.  :bc: 

Getting harder and harder to stay on the short bus of the self proclaimed “intellectually elite”.  Even with the fun of spit balling their faces all the time.  Why don’t they try to dodge my luugy covered tissues?  Dummies.  :lmao:

43 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don’t believe you ever got an answer to that question the other day. I’m shocked! :lol:

They don’t have an answer because there is none.  It’s easier just to bitch and moan and point fingers at anyone who dares to support him.  There’s plenty of things that I don’t like about the guy, but it’s not my job to get on here and start 30-40 TDS threads a day about it.  We already seem to have that covered by Mainecat, AFJ, Vince and a few others.  They can give cover for the D party all they want, not playing that game. :bc: 

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right?  :lol: He’s just mad cuz I’m not the only one who got sick of his shit.  But I’ll be the bad guy.  Not a problem.  Hopefully he works through it.  Or not.  I dgaf either way.

really who else is sick of my shit oracle.  

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They don’t have an answer because there is none.  It’s easier just to bitch and moan and point fingers at anyone who dares to support him.  There’s plenty of things that I don’t like about the guy, but it’s not my job to get on here and start 30-40 TDS threads a day about it.  We already seem to have that covered by Mainecat, AFJ, Vince and a few others.  They can give cover for the D party all they want, not playing that game. :bc: 

You were exactly like MC AFJ Vince and a few others, the previous 8 years.