Low carb goodness

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Take the family to the Golden Corral this weekend. Look at your future. Faggot. 

I have exceptional genetics. I can eat 6k calories a day.....all of it bacon if I want.....and not a single issue. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Watch what you say. These are god’s vacuum cleaners. 

I got food poisoning from those little faggots about 15 years ago. Can't stand the sight of them now. Also learned what dirty little faggots they are. No thanks!

Just now, Anler said:

I got food poisoning from those little faggots about 15 years ago. Can't stand the sight of them now. Also learned what dirty little faggots they are. No thanks!

I got food poisoning from them too on new years eve at a restaurant in town here. Sickest I've ever been or close to it 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have exceptional genetics. I can eat 6k calories a day.....all of it bacon if I want.....and not a single issue. 

I was the same, but the metabolism does slow down as you age. I have to watch it a bit closer now. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I got food poisoning from them too on new years eve at a restaurant in town here. Sickest I've ever been or close to it 

No lie, It felt like a wild animal was trying to claw it's way out of my stomach. It was moving like an alien was about to pop out. I went to the hospital and they figured out what it was (thousands of people got it that week) so they tell me they are giving me an IV with something to calm my stomach. I said, "No, you don't understand! There is something in there!" They just looked at me weird and gave me the IV. 

Just now, Edmo said:

I was the same, but the metabolism does slow down as you age. I have to watch it a bit closer now. 

I probably will too but my dad is 6'4 and 165 lbs. Eats like a horse and cant gaina lb