Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Snacks

FCA reopening Idled Detroit Assembly Plant

Recommended Posts

Awesome.....hopefully Trump acts like a dictator and incentivizes this behaviour while stamping out GM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be funny if Trump damages GM's reputation and they move everything overseas and thrive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It'll be funny if Trump damages GM's reputation and they move everything overseas and thrive. 

Yeah...fucking hilarious....idiot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It'll be funny if Trump damages GM's reputation and they move everything overseas and thrive. 

That would be great for the other domestic manus here that would pick up their volume

 Fuck gm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f7ben said:

That would be great for the other domestic manus here that would pick up their volume

 Fuck gm

I really don't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I really don't care. 

Obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sergio made the right call killing off sedans years ago. He knew this was coming. SUV'S and Trucks are the market.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It'll be funny if Trump damages GM's reputation and they move everything overseas and thrive. 

Gm vehicles are not very well regarded.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Gm vehicles are not very well regarded.

 

Spinvvag hates all domestics and roots against them....pay attention grabsdicks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Spinvvag hates all domestics and roots against them....pay attention grabsdicks.

That’s why I said GM’s are not very well regarded....  Spinvag likes pieces of shit so he would fit perfect in a GM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

That’s why I said GM’s are not very well regarded....  Spinvag likes pieces of shit so he would fit perfect in a GM.

Ford is inferior to the inferior gm product. All that I have to do is read personal experiences here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Gm vehicles are not very well regarded.

 

Especially with guys like you with Ford tramp stamps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Awesome.....hopefully Trump acts like a dictator and incentivizes this behaviour while stamping out GM

You say this like FCA is different from toyota, honda or Kia :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.