Judge Napolitano: I Expect Donald Trump Jr. to Be Indicted

Thee Fox News Judge; Judge Andrew Napolitano.

Judge Napolitano: I Expect Donald Trump Jr. to Be Indicted

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano thinks things aren’t looking that great for Donald Trump Jr.

Napolitano joined Mediaite founder and ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams on his SiriusXM show today to discuss the big news from the Michael Flynn sentencing memo last night, in which it’s revealed that the former national security adviser has provided “substantial assistance” to the special counsel’s office and in other investigations.

Napolitano said it’s a “huge deal” and noted that Flynn has been cooperating with Mueller’s office for quite a while now. He brought up the possibility of a connection between the Trump investigations and the Deutsche Bank raid, before saying “the President himself should be extremely uncomfortable about this.”

Abrams asked if he expects anyone in the President’s inner circle is going to get indicted.

“Yes,” Napolitano said. “I don’t know who, but I do know that Donald Jr. has told friends he expects to be indicted.”

“Do you expect he’d be indicted?” Abrams asked.

“Yes,” Napolitano answered.

He’s less sure about Jared Kushner, but he thinks Jerome Corsi is probably going to be indicted too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-napolitano-i-expect-donald-trump-jr-to-be-indicted/ar-BBQxyDR

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Don Jr will not be indicted

I don’t think so either.  I can’t imagine why he would now that didn’t warrant it a year ago.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya know that tag on a new mattress?

Exactly!  :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bad news for Trump Inc if Jr gets indicted.  No doubt the end is near if this happens.  

For the Trump Presidency?   :lol:   At most it will be for something small.   This isn't going anywhere even if he (jr) is indicted.   IF this happens it will be nothing like Manafort.   

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

So we're back to believing the whole family is going to jail again or are we now putting stock into what Fox News reports?  :dunno: 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Don Jr will not be indicted

OK

Abrams asked if he expects anyone in the President’s inner circle is going to get indicted.

“Yes,” Napolitano said. “I don’t know who, but I do know that Donald Jr. has told friends he expects to be indicted.”

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Making false statements to a federal investigator.  

In which case the recommended sentence is 0-6 months in a minimum security federal prison.  Papadopolous is serving a whole 14 days.  Hope he learns his lesson!

The full force of the US intelligence agencies came down on this guy and all he gets is 14 days?  He must be a saint.