Wait wait wait wait wait

f7ben

Did I fucking read Racer trying to claim that if Congress wasnt allowed to assemble in DC it would cut down on corruption?

BwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh look, a 3 way with the "smart guys".  Why don't you 3 go work on a better puzzle or slit some throats.  LOL.  All the while you can huddle up in the corner scared the Kavanaugh is going to let the government "spy" on you.  It's nice to live rent free, I was thought about even though I wasn't the first to bring it up.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, a 3 way with the "smart guys".  Why don't you 3 go work on a better puzzle or slit some throats.  LOL.  All the while you can huddle up in the corner scared the Kavanaugh is going to let the government "spy" on you.  It's nice to live rent free, I was thought about even though I wasn't the first to bring it up.

But we are not in DC so how can we do anything?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

But we are not in DC so how can we do anything?

Can podesta be at the same place at the same time?  We should keep all that big lobby money in DC, right?  FFS, it's amazing that something so simple would have opposition from anyone.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Its funny lobbyists are a lot like lawyers ( well they are lawyers) everyone hates em till they need one. They sure do get some shit laws passed, but they also get some shit laws tossed.

Lobby firms are law firms. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he's trying to take back the lead in the dumbest person in FSCE, from jtssrx, who recently squeezed in front. 

If the Mueller investigation ever ends...youll definitely be at the front of the back by a mile.

:lol:

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If the Mueller investigation ever ends...youll definitely be at the front of the back by a mile.

hardly. we have alot of good evidence that trumpy and the russians have worked together. tons of it. btw you're running a close 3rd, right behind racer and jtssrx. "racer" is kind of fitting isn;t it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hardly. we have alot of good evidence that trumpy and the russians have worked together. tons of it. btw you're running a close 3rd, right behind racer and jtssrx. "racer" is kind of fitting isn;t it? 

I didn't realize you were on Muellers team.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:wrong: about fucking everything :lol: Never fails, dumbest shitforbrains on the site 

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Youre top of my list as the dumbest fucker on the site.

• Like 1