Oh fuck Mueller just pissed all over Flynn singing on russia Collusion

jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This is again a reporting of facts. What facts do you have about what flynn assested mueller on? 

Unless you have the ability to read words under redacted lines, you don’t know shit about the contents of the memo. You sure as shit can’t say “no collusion” either :lol:

dumb fuck

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Unless you have the ability to read words under redacted lines, you don’t know shit about the contents of the memo. You sure as shit can’t say “no collusion” either :lol:

dumb fuck

So I’m a dumb fuck for posting about a criminal investigation that Mueller said came out of talks with Flynn and because I cannot read the redacted words but your not a dumbfuck for implying the redactions show collution and that flynn sang about collution but you also cannot read the redacted words. Didn’t you just call yourself a dumbfuck as well????

Just now, jtssrx said:

So I’m a dumb fuck for posting about a criminal investigation that Mueller said came out of talks with Flynn and because I cannot read the redacted words but your not a dumbfuck for implying the redactions show collution and that flynn sang about collution but you also cannot read the redacted words. Didn’t you just call yourself a dumbfuck as well????

Where did I state the redactions prove collusion? Dumb fuck.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If Flynn can't substantiate collusion who can?  

Mueller? Cohen? There’s different ways to prove collusion. I never saw anybody act dumb for enjoyment. Very odd, how you migrate to some of these morons. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you want to know the inner workings of the mueller investigation, turn to jt’s Twitter. 

better yet.. just consult with you. you know all. :nudie:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

If Mueller could substantiate collusion this investigation would be over.  

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again.