Oh fuck Mueller just pissed all over Flynn singing on russia Collusion

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

A little common sense here.   A man with Flynn's background....(see below) would just casually start colluding with Russia to help Trump.   Your talking a guy who know's the in's and out's of our IC.

Michael Thomas Flynn (born December 1958) is a retired United States Army Lieutenant General who served in the U.S. Army for 33 years, from 1981 until 2014. In January 2017 he briefly served as National Security Advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump. In December 2017 he pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the FBI (a felony) about contacts he had with the Russian government during Trump's presidential transition.

Flynn's military career included a key role in shaping U.S. counterterrorism strategy and dismantling insurgent networks in Afghanistan and Iraq, and he was given numerous combat arms, conventional, and special operations senior intelligence assignments.[1][2][3]

He was appointed by President Barack Obama as the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, serving from July 2012 until his forced retirement from the military in August 2014.[4][5][6] The New York Times reported on May 18, 2018, that a longtime FBI/CIA informant had met Flynn at an intelligence seminar in Britain six months earlier and became alarmed by Flynn's closeness to a Russian woman there; this concern prompted another individual to alert American authorities that Flynn may have been compromised by Russian intelligence.[7]

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Unless you have the ability to read words under redacted lines, you don’t know shit about the contents of the memo. You sure as shit can’t say “no collusion” either :lol:

dumb fuck

So unless you have the ability to read words under redacted lines, you don’t know shit about the contents of the memo. You sure as shit can’t say “there is collusion” either?

dumb fuck?

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

So unless you have the ability to read words under redacted lines, you don’t know shit about the contents of the memo. You sure as shit can’t say “there is collusion” either?

dumb fuck?

i'll ask again, where have i stated those redacted lines prove collusion? i have not done that, while others have said it proves no collusion. capiche, ya fucking retard? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'll ask again, where have i stated those redacted lines prove collusion? i have not done that, while others have said it proves no collusion. capiche, ya fucking retard? 

Youre a slippery fucker eh?

this is a great example of sludgey's stupidity, and nonfunctional thought process....

i am basing my belief in collusion on a host of things, not anything to do with this memo.

clown A says no collusion based on the memo :lol:

see the difference?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no. just light years ahead of you and your partner sludgey when it comes to intellect. maybe stop spending so much time in here and go out and learn ya some things :lol:

I know youre dumb.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

this is a great example of sludgey's stupidity, and nonfunctional thought process....

i am basing my belief in collusion on a host of things, not anything to do with this memo.

clown A says no collusion based on the memo :lol:

see the difference?

You haven’t been able to point at one single thing that proves collusion :lol: yet you believe it it as strongly as your religious faith in the democrat party 

now that’s stupidity :lol: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

no. just light years ahead of you and your partner sludgey when it comes to intellect. maybe stop spending so much time in here and go out and learn ya some things :lol:

Says the guy who believes in collusion :lol: 

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If you want to know the inner workings of the mueller investigation, turn to jt’s Twitter. 

I can’t wait until it’s all over and a book is written. The interplay between someone on the inside of the investigation looking outside to all of us has to be riveting. Especially if this ends in people impeached, jailed, etc. I want some carnage!!!

• 3 months later...
On 12/6/2018 at 6:45 AM, Snoslinger said:

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again. 

Hahahahaha. 

Hey slinger. How do you feel now? Fucking dipshit. 

:lol2:

• Haha 2