Even Fox News is reporting on the mueller indictments.

51 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

FOX News is Fake News or Faux News though  :news: 

He rails against cable news and then posts links to them regularly. Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

Sometimes I wonder if the guy is playing with a full deck, or is a couple cards short.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He rails against cable news and then posts links to them regularly. Makes no sense to me. :dunno: 

Sometimes I wonder if the guy is playing with a full deck, or is a couple cards short.

Oh that's right, he's the "I only do Podcasts" guy  :lol: 

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mueller-referred probe into Obama White House Counsel Greg Craig, Clinton-linked Tony Podesta heats up: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-referred-probe-into-clinton-linked-podesta-group-reportedly-kicks-into-high-gear

Hmmmm......information General Flynn provided?  

The epic “gotcha” of the century would be if all a sudden Mueller just does a 180 from what we all thought and crushes Hillary. I mean it’s not going to happen, but it’s hilarious thinking about. Trying to watch all the Dems then turncoat on Mueller would be epic. Just like all the R’s turned on a Comey after he stopped being in their favor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The epic “gotcha” of the century would be if all a sudden Mueller just does a 180 from what we all thought and crushes Hillary. I mean it’s not going to happen, but it’s hilarious thinking about. Trying to watch all the Dems then turncoat on Mueller would be epic. Just like all the R’s turned on a Comey after he stopped being in their favor.

Well Mueller is a Republican.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s an honorable man. He’ll go where the evidence leads. He’s made some mistakes in his career, but he tries to at least do the right thing. I wonder what Minnesota GOP’er is caught in the snare.