FBI FISA Abuse

jtssrx

I do believe that Trump and his people know EVERYTHING that Hillary, Comey, and Lynch did, but are just waiting for the right time to proceed. 

Maybe this guy Whitaker is running with it, as we speak. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I do believe that Trump and his people know EVERYTHING that Hillary, Comey, and Lynch did, but are just waiting for the right time to proceed. 

:lol:

22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Came here to post this.  John Soloman knows the whole story. So do Trump and guys on the Intel committees.  And Comey knows they know.

Think Comey is nervous?

I don't think this is over..........far from it. 

Leave it to jtssrx and a few other clowns to get all excited over old, debunked stories. The fisa warrants were granted as a result of several things, including the dossier. This is no big secret. Read this you fucking morons....

In the new document from that month, the FBI not only argues that Page might have been conspiring with the Russians, it wrote that it believed he was a full-blown Russian agent.

Page denies being a foreign agent.

In the filing, investigators cited a number of reasons they believed it, including the FBI's past experience in dealing with Page — who had been targeted for recruitment by Russia's foreign intelligence service — and then-new reports the FBI was getting from a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/23/631343524/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-much-discussed-carter-page-fisa-document

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Leave it to jtssrx and a few other clowns to get all excited over old, debunked stories. The fisa warrants were granted as a result of several things, including the dossier. This is no big secret. Read this you fucking morons....

In the new document from that month, the FBI not only argues that Page might have been conspiring with the Russians, it wrote that it believed he was a full-blown Russian agent.

Page denies being a foreign agent.

In the filing, investigators cited a number of reasons they believed it, including the FBI's past experience in dealing with Page — who had been targeted for recruitment by Russia's foreign intelligence service — and then-new reports the FBI was getting from a former British intelligence officer, Christopher Steele.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/23/631343524/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-much-discussed-carter-page-fisa-document

Dipshit that’s from july and Page was an FBI informant who’s never been charged. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Wtf does the July date have to do with the  fisa application reasonings? :lol:

meh, you know what, never mind. Why i even bother opening your pathetic threads I have no idea

That opinion story was 6 months ago and it’s been two years of this special council why hasn’t Carter Page been charged???

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf does the July date have to do with the  fisa application reasonings? :lol:

meh, you know what, never mind. Why i even bother opening your pathetic threads I have no idea

Why is Mueller going soft on Flynn?  

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That opinion story was 6 months ago and it’s been two years of this special council why hasn’t Carter Page been charged???

I have no idea why carter hasn’t been charged. What does him not being charged prove exactly?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I have no idea why carter hasn’t been charged. What does him not being charged prove exactly?

You keep implying he’s the snoking gun. It’s been two years and others have been indicted why hasn’t this master mind been taken down?? They were wiretapping him. They should have all the goods on him. Easy case end if story. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You keep implying he’s the snoking gun. It’s been two years and others have been indicted why hasn’t this master mind been taken down?? They were wiretapping him. They should have all the goods on him. Easy case end if story. 

No, I implied page, and a couple of other bits of information, were used to get fisa warrants.