Ugliest truck ever built is a......

Legend

42 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And getting dicked down by a dog. Don’t forget that.

And you licking and smelling my shit-pic. Come over here and I'll rub it in your face and mouth. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who gives a fuck how it looks? They all look good when new. 

I'd take ANY brand new truck, who gives a fuck. 

If your image is based on a truck grille...............you got problems.  

Well I bought a new 18 F150 in June. I would only buy the Special Edition package because I didnt like the regular grill. Or all the gay ass chrome on the front.

And I wouldnt buy a Limited or a Platinum because of the gay ass plaque on the tailgate.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

That's hideous from the front.

Side panels look good though.

694ba360-f74c-11e8-9dff-720ad25c565d

I like the front step on the bed.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah ShortStick, I'm broke. :whistle:

You need to show some of these motherfuckers the business end of a nightstick.

7 minutes ago, Legend said:

Well I bought a new 18 F150 in June. I would only buy the Special Edition package because I didnt like the regular grill. Or all the gay ass chrome on the front.

And I wouldnt buy a Limited or a Platinum because of the gay ass plaque on the tailgate.

I bought an 18 xlt special edition in September :bc:

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

This plaque?

20181022_145505.jpg

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I like the front step on the bed.

You need to show some of these motherfuckers the business end of a nightstick.

Yeah, some of them need a good beat-down! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

37 minutes ago, DAVE said:

special edition?

Yeah got the honeycomb grill instead of the 2 bar shit. Grill is body colored. Different wheels, body colored bumpers, different leather seats and some graphics shit.

Ford has a bunch of goofy packages. I have a 18 Lariat 502A with Special Edition package, Sport package, and FX4 package. Half the shit overlaps each other, but whatever. It was on the lot and I liked it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DAVE said:

This plaque?

20181022_145505.jpg

Thats the one. I hate that thing. Though I saw on the ford forum somebody put a body color wrap over it but left the word platinum unwrapped. Looked pretty good actually.

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Thats the one. I hate that thing. Though I saw on the ford forum somebody put a body color wrap over it but left the word platinum unwrapped. Looked pretty good actually.

Different strokes....i think the tailgate looks better with it.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Different strokes....i think the tailgate looks better with it.

Where yours says Superduty, mine is stamped F-150. I bought some matte black plastic inserts that fit the stamping and that looks pretty good IMO.

2 minutes ago, Legend said:

Where yours says Superduty, mine is stamped F-150. I bought some matte black plastic inserts that fit the stamping and that looks pretty good IMO.

What looks bad is the cheap looking fx4 stickers on the side of the bed....i took mine off and but this like the 16s and under have.

Screenshot_20181106-120006_Messenger.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Legend said:

Is it gay if you are the giver? a couple of my broads like it in the ass. Most of them arent into it though.

Post pics of the broads. Just blur their faces. If they got nice bodies, I'll answer your question.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Post pics of the broads. Just blur their faces. If they got nice bodies, I'll answer your question.  

Ive posted pics of my broads all over!!!! WTF is wrong with you!!!!! Wanna compare biceps or W-2's???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Was this the truck you saw on the ford forum? Its my buddies truck...its actually the exact same truck as mine...thats a wrap on it.

Screenshot_20181204-234207_Facebook.jpg

Nice lookin', tough off-road truck. Only problem is whenever you go off-road you run a high-risk of damage. 

I crawl around logging roads, and my truck still gets scratched and hit by kicked-up logs. 

1 minute ago, Legend said:

Ive posted pics of my broads all over!!!! WTF is wrong with you!!!!! Wanna compare biceps or W-2's???!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

NO W-2s, just show your broads. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nice lookin', tough off-road truck. Only problem is whenever you go off-road you run a high-risk of damage. 

I crawl around logging roads, and my truck still gets scratched and hit by kicked-up logs. 

That truck wont see anything but pavement.