Check your account email address ×

I think I just threw up a little...

Dave

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That is by far the best looking 1/2 ton they've made since 98.   I actually like the 19 Chevy better than the GMC   :bc:

Yep.  Starting in 1999 the GM trucks have looked like shit.  Oh well, maybe this is a good sign.  

17 hours ago, BOHICA said:

One of my workers had a 2017 6.2 Chevy...  trade it for a 2018 F250 diesel.  His reasoning was the 8 speed tranny in his Chevy was real funky and horrible.  Gm told him that was the way it suppose to be.  He also said ford finally got it right in his eyes on the superduty

Yeah I’m sure it happened exactly like that.  :lol: You suck more Ford cock than anyone but AMG.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Yeah I’m sure it happened exactly like that.  :lol: You suck more Ford cock than anyone but AMG.

That is what he said.  It was a newer 6.2 and he claimed it had tranny issues.  I think he just wanted a ford diesel cause after driving our work trucks he decide that Ford has a hit with it’s trucks.

i think my next purchase may be a Volvo or  or jaguar suv...  wife really liked the XC60 T8.  I like the idea and performance of plug in hybrids.  Pretty great time to live in the golden age of automobiles.  It’s never been better as far as the quality and performance of vehicles gas, diesel and electric.