Thoughts???

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

A spot on distribution.  Fake news stories designed to be divisive is very dangerous to our democracy.  

Neal

That is a canned message that was broadcast on fox ABC NBC and CBS news all over the country. You don’t find it demisturbing that all four major media outlets are presenting canned programming 

Again who decides what’s fake news

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It was a spot created by Sinclair HQ and distributes to the 200 or so locals they own.

Neal

:bc: I figured it came down from somewhere just didn't know about this media conglomerate that owned 193 stations. 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That is a canned message that was broadcast on fox ABC NBC and CBS news all over the country. You don’t find it demisturbing that all four major media outlets are presenting canned programming 

Again who decides what’s fake news

Sinclair owns stations of those affiliates.  Their decision to run the spot is theirs.  It's an accurate message.  

Well the message given listed some of the qualifications for such items, as did Sinclair when pressed about it.  Items such as pizzagate and Trump endoresed by the Pope!

Neal

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: I figured it came down from somewhere just didn't know about this media conglomerate that owned 193 stations. 

It’s disturbing that they have this power

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sinclair owns stations of those affiliates.  Their decision to run the spot is theirs.  It's an accurate message.  

Well the message given listed some of the qualifications for such items, as did Sinclair when pressed about it.  Items such as pizzagate and Trump endoresed by the Pope!

Neal

It’s not an accurate message. Who decides what is and what isn’t news. You’re a programmed puppet. They play it and you eat it up

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not an accurate message. Who decides what is and what isn’t news. You’re a programmed puppet. They play it and you eat it up

Indeed it is, you simply not understanding that doesn't make it untrue.

A programmed puppet eh?  You didn't even know what the fuck was going on here, who owned the stations, or what.  Haha get a clue dude.

Neal

Apparently some of the new casters aren’t happy about being force fed these spots.this is a post on the topic from a person who lives in the broadcast area

This is the result of one company, Sinclair Broadcast Group being allowed to own and control Local TV stations, 193(soon 220+)stations, in 100 different cities.  Sinclair ordered all of its stations to deliver this scripted message.  Many journalist criticized the mandate but what can they do if they want stay employed.  I find it sad every time I see the spot on WKRC, knowing these aren’t the words of our local anchors.  Local news should not be controlled by media giants.  That goes for TV, newspapers, and radio.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s disturbing that they have this power

With that many station in so many different markets they have exactly what's needed to pass along a scripted message like that. The only thing that would be able to stop them would be the government and then that's censorship etc

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed it is, you simply not understanding that doesn't make it untrue.

A programmed puppet eh?  You didn't even know what the fuck was going on here, who owned the stations, or what.  Haha get a clue dude.

Neal

You get a clue you mindless sock puppet. It’s irrelevant that a group owned all of these. Canned messaging to the masses is scary

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

With that many station in so many different markets they have exactly what's needed to pass along a scripted message like that. The only thing that would be able to stop them would be the government and then that's censorship etc

I don’t think one company should be able to control media like that. No different than Bezos owing the Washington Post. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Jtssrx - I believe hillary is an alien

meida - everyone needs to think for themselves and not get gut hooked by fake news

jtssrx - I believe hillary is an alien and the media should stfu

:lol:

I believe you have a maturity of a teenager. You and others that have banned together to continue this flat earth crap act like a bunch of immature teenagers who ban together to bully a kid they don’t like. I just laugh every time I see. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Flat earth flat earth flat earth. You have nothing else except emojis and empty head comments 

You are by far the biggest idiot, believer, and peddler of fake news of everyone in here. Yet you constantly create this threads that own yourself. 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I believe you have a maturity of a teenager. You and others that have banned together to continue this flat earth crap act like a bunch of immature teenagers who ban together to bully a kid they don’t like. I just laugh every time I see. 

Fairly ironic after you calling me a puppet.  :lol:

Although I guess maturity and ignorance are not always related...

Neal

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You are by far the biggest idiot, believer, and peddler of fake news of everyone in here. Yet you constantly create this threads that own yourself. 

I concur.  Day after day of demonstrably false conspiratorial flights of fancy from JT.  It’s borderline presidential.