Trump trying to get assassinated

f7ben

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He breaks shit so that he fix it like a big shot. Full circle trump they call him. 

We lets hope he breaks defense spending somehow. Whatever the reason hes the first guy to mention doing that. Not holding my breath but we can hope

Just now, f7ben said:

We lets hope he breaks defense spending somehow. Whatever the reason hes the first guy to mention doing that. Not holding my breath but we can hope

Obama cut defense spending and got crucified for it. The first pentagon audit also occurred under Obama. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think an attempt on his life would sure get us all rockin' along nicely.  Time for a dust up!!!  

So neocon bootlickers would try to kill him and pin it on some antifas and you'd take to the streets with the Proud Boys wearing your freedom pants looking for some kids to beat up????

About sums it up????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So neocon bootlickers would try to kill him and pin it on some antifas and you'd take to the streets with the Proud Boys wearing your freedom pants looking for some kids to beat up????

About sums it up????

Nobody cares about the half-witted Antifa or fucking Proud boys.  What comic strip do you get your world events from?  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nobody cares about the half-witted Antifa or fucking Proud boys.  What comic strip do you get your world events from?  :lol: 

Just wondering who you'd dust up

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you really? 

I am.....you inferred that if someone tried to kill Trump it would be time for a dust up. How you gonna dust up the entrenched deep state?

What would actually happen is they would blame it on some left wing antifa type and you would fly off the handle about LIBERALS and derp derp derp cause you're really dumb

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am.....you inferred that if someone tried to kill Trump it would be time for a dust up. How you gonna dust up the entrenched deep state?

What would actually happen is they would blame it on some left wing antifa type and you would fly off the handle about LIBERALS and derp derp derp cause you're really dumb

Good god...you've gotten even more clueless!  

I don't care who makes the attempt.  It's  gonna be blamed on the left...and that is where the "dusting up" will begin.  Or, should I say "mopping up"?  Or, do you think we'll all march on DC right away as they decry any violence over this?  :lmao: That happens after "the cleansing" you rheetarrrd!!!!1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

100% how it would go down. 100%

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who cares what you think.  You think Cortez is smart.  :lol: Let me bounce over there for a second.  Holy shit!!!

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t think she is right, but you fucking crayon eaters calling her stupid is hilarious. She just beat a 10 year house veteran and member of the dem leadership. She runs an outstandingly effective social media system and has dominated the news without ever serving a day in congress. But yeah, she’s retarded... You mouthbreathers confuse disagreement with intelligence. That’s why you get roughshodded harder than Uncle Snotty being boned by a dog on the regular....

Like Trump she knew how to play to her base.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

YuRE a Rhatard.  :lmao: GO to Jt's thread.  I ain't even gonna cut and paste for you right now.  I'm upset with you right now about what clearly is you recent decision to have a lobotomy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nailed Zderspski to a T!🤣

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

She's very good at it. She won't won't be sidetracked by trying to build a consensus in congress. She'll work the perimeter by diving into the community for support. Power to the people. Expect a lot of garbage thrown her way by conventional politicians. She doesn't play by their rules. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Zambo’s internet fantasies are hilarious. :lol:

Well Snowrider hasn’t been around in awhile...maybe Rambone Zderpski actually did him in.😳😜🥴