Obama administration cleanest ever.

Trump has the vocabulary of a fifth grader.  personally, I find it repulsive, and an embarrassment to the whole country! 

Michelle Obama said shit.   OMG!!!!!  She is so real!!!!   She is such a class act.  My life is changed forever!!!!!

Edited by Cold War

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Easy to be clean when ya spend 7 yrs and do nothing. Should say 8 as he did nothing for 8 but at least the economy came around at the end.

No, Obama worked tirelessly (sometimes 36 hours a day!) To undermine and destroy our country!!!!111

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Under Obama I lost $40k on real estate.  Under trump I made 70k.

Yet once again anecdotal evidence is all that matters to some. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wow amazing. lets blame obama for the crash and give no credit for the rise

Smh... It’s like a virus.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Under Obama I lost $40k on real estate.  Under trump I made 70k.

Be honest with yourself and before I begin I'm not an Obama fan. You can thank George Bush for that, his administration was the one responsible for the mortgage crisis and eventual crash,  everybody took a spanking, not just you. The Bush gang fucked us all in the ass again by bailing out the frauds, isn't America great? :lmao:

32 minutes ago, old indy said:

The least productive potus eveR.          the number of free passes this guy got were astonishing.  Im glad to read he IS still under investigation.

actually pretty productive in the dividing of our nation.

it hasn't stop since that clown got elected

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

wow amazing. lets blame obama for the crash and give no credit for the rise

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yet once again anecdotal evidence is all that matters to some. 

Smh... It’s like a virus.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Be honest with yourself and before I begin I'm not an Obama fan. You can thank George Bush for that, his administration was the one responsible for the mortgage crisis and eventual crash,  everybody took a spanking, not just you. The Bush gang fucked us all in the ass again by bailing out the frauds, isn't America great? :lmao:

I don’t blame Obama for the crash...  I don’t blame bush for the crash.....  I don’t give Obama much of any credit for the rise either.  I don’t subscribe to the belief that the president has much effect on the overall economy.  

It just fun to use the same evidence and logic that some use to give credit or lay blame on a president to counter a point or belief.

i will say trump has been the only president that has solely been able to influence the economy.