3% of scientists know where the money is

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

University of Houston energy fellows??? Yeah like they don’t have an agenda. 

If you read the link you would see that they include non published studies.The 97% refers to peer reviewed papers. 

So 97% of the people the put their papers out to be reviewed by the scientific community agree. 

Doug who runs the gas station doesn’t. 

When has their been 97% agreement among experts on a topic before?

its amazing that you bozos still want to debate the facts instead of debating how to best tackle it. 

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you read the link you would see that they include non published studies.The 97% refers to peer reviewed papers. 

So 97% of the people the put their papers out to be reviewed by the scientific community agree. 

its amazing that you bozos still want to debate the facts instead of debating how to best tackle it. 

Not only that, his second link is where I sourced my earlier video from :lol: 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Name one climate prediction that has comr true one

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s funny. It wasn’t a one off. He couldn’t read either link. 

Evidently 2% of people still beleive the earth is flat. So his fellow deniers are in good company. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Global temperatures rising, droughts, more extreme and frequent storms. 

That’s 3. 

Droughts extreme and frequent storms were not predicted. These are things climate alarmists claim are a result of warming.

A prediction is something that will happen in the future and a result of climate change. Climate alarmists have made a number of predictions including And ice free arctic sea level rise  increased number of hurricanes and tornadoes none of which have come true. 

Xtreme and more frequent storms has been thoroughly debunked it’s just not happening just like all the bogus productions that I’ve been made 

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Droughts extreme and frequent storms were not predicted. These are things climate alarmists claim are a result of warming.

A prediction is something that will happen in the future and a result of climate change. Climate alarmists have made a number of predictions including And ice free arctic sea level rise  increased number of hurricanes and tornadoes none of which have come true. 

Xtreme and more frequent storms has been thoroughly debunked it’s just not happening just like all the bogus productions that I’ve been made 

Haven't you been paying attention. To the record number of forest fires from the droughts?

Recently. New Orleans, Houston, Florida, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and New York have been pummelled by storms. 

Was that happening as often in the 80"s and 90's?

If we are having record forest fires when we have satellite tracking and much better planes for dousing the fires, doesn't that clue you in that there may be an issue besides raking the forest?

The UN and the Whitehouse released studies saying the climate change is real and we need to act. 

Then your habitual liar and walking cheeto said he doesn't believe it. So you idiots believe him.  

Edited by revkevsdi

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Haven't you been paying attention. To the record number of forest fires from the droughts?

Recently. New Orleans, Houston, Florida, Puerto Rico, South Carolina and New York have been pummelled by storms. 

Was that happening as often in the 80"s and 90's?

If we are having record forest fires when we have satellite tracking and much better planes for dousing the fires, doesn't that clue you in that there may be an issue besides raking the forest?

The UN and the Whitehouse released studies saying the climate change is real and we need to act. 

Then your habitual liar and walking cheeto said he doesn't believe it. So you idiots believe him.  

Alot of forest fires start when its raining and there isnt a drought....

You know that thing called lightning. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I love guys like like you...to dumb to use your head and get sucked in.

:lol:

Right Dave. You mean like following the money. 

Dummies like you Keep believing there is big money behind a climate hoax even after Exxon admitted they knew it was real and have been covering it up. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

It'll be interesting when Trump finally admits to colluding with Russia, you silly fucks will still deny it. 

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Right Dave. You mean like following the money. 

Dummies like you Keep believing there is big money behind a climate hoax even after Exxon admitted they knew it was real and have been covering it up. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

It'll be interesting when Trump finally admits to colluding with Russia, you silly fucks will still deny it. 

Ha ha ha ha total BS