Why do these nfl football players keep hitting women

jtssrx

Because the pussyfooting NFL rule changes prevents them from unleashing their beast mode? Hoodrats making money they've only imagined of by watching yo-mtv-raps and thinking they're special? Consumption in excess of fluoride laced drinking water? Lack of an honor as a staple upbringing? @Polaris 550 ..... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Because the pussyfooting NFL rule changes prevents them from unleashing their beast mode? Hoodrats making money they've only imagined of by watching yo-mtv-raps and thinking they're special? Consumption in excess of fluoride laced drinking water? Lack of an honor as a staple upbringing? @Polaris 550 ..... :lol:

WTF are you talkin' about?????  :dunno::dunno::dunno:

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Released and at the end of the day they are just people and part of the population where domestic violence happens everyday. 

What "part of the population" would that be?

SAY IT!!!!  lol

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just wouldn't STFU :dunno:

Nailed it.  

52 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The negros damnit! I was giving you a layup, trolling for one of your infamous racist rants. Forget it, you blew it... :sad:

Oh OK, sometimes my neurotransmitters are on idle mode.   :ashamed:

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The man did apologize  

“I want to apologize for my actions. I deeply regret what I did. I hope to move on from this.”

Oh, well then...all better!  I’m sure it was the first time, and last hell ever do anything like this again.  No doubt about it!!!

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit........the Right Scoop is some fucking retarded bullshit. Kill yourself JT

This is repoted everyehere I just shared this particular link as it was one I saw. I coukd have posted one from the AP. 

Go kill yourselve as you may be the most intolerant misserable person on this site

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is repoted everyehere I just shared this particular link as it was one I saw. I coukd have posted one from the AP. 

Go kill yourselve as you may be the most intolerant misserable person on this site

You make me intolerant