Just when you think Trudeau couldn’t get any dumber...

Rod

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Don't worry z notty, sno putz is literally the dumbest person.  Works for the government but because his buddies are anti liberal, he's gotta try and push it.  I hope he writes a book one day I'd love to read it for the comedic value.  

So its a requirement to be a liberal/ndp if you are a government employee?

Hmm sounding more like Cuba every day...

42 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Fail got Owned 

:lol:  You said the West voted Harper I agreed Alberta the ONEWAY Province that is in dire need of jobs and other things.  But keep voting ONEWAY.

YOu can see the results here  Alberta clear win, the rest Liberal NDP for the popular vote  

Sask didn't like Trudeau but Hated Harper even more to split the vote to the Left. :lol: 

Manitoba :lol:  wow 

Your idea of THE WEST is a small portion it seems 

Without a split on the LEFT side you wouldn't see a Conservative government very often Look how the East voted

Party name BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NS PE NL YT NT NU Total
     Liberal Seats: 17 4 1 7 80 40 10 11 4 7 1 1 1 184
Vote: 35.2 24.6 23.9 44.6 44.8 35.7 51.6 61.9 58.3 64.5 53.6 48.3 47.2 39.5
     Conservative Seats: 10 29 10 5 33 12 99
Vote: 30.0 59.5 48.5 37.3 35.0 16.7 25.3 17.9 19.3 10.3 24.0 18.0 24.8 31.9
     New Democratic Party Seats: 14 1 3 2 8 16 44
Vote: 25.9 11.6 25.1 13.8 16.6 25.4 18.3 16.4 16.0 21.0 19.5 30.8 26.5 19.7
Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  You said the West voted Harper I agreed Alberta the ONEWAY Province that is in dire need of jobs and other things.  But keep voting ONEWAY.

YOu can see the results here  Alberta clear win, the rest Liberal NDP for the popular vote  

Sask didn't like Trudeau but Hated Harper even more to split the vote to the Left. :lol: 

Manitoba :lol:  wow 

Your idea of THE WEST is a small portion it seems 

Without a split on the LEFT side you wouldn't see a Conservative government very often Look how the East voted

Party name BC AB SK MB ON QC NB NS PE NL YT NT NU Total
     Liberal Seats: 17 4 1 7 80 40 10 11 4 7 1 1 1 184
Vote: 35.2 24.6 23.9 44.6 44.8 35.7 51.6 61.9 58.3 64.5 53.6 48.3 47.2 39.5
     Conservative Seats: 10 29 10 5 33 12 99
Vote: 30.0 59.5 48.5 37.3 35.0 16.7 25.3 17.9 19.3 10.3 24.0 18.0 24.8 31.9
     New Democratic Party Seats: 14 1 3 2 8 16 44
Vote: 25.9 11.6 25.1 13.8 16.6 25.4 18.3 16.4 16.0 21.0 19.5 30.8 26.5 19.7

Smh....sask was conservative all the way.....cant you read the chart?

:lol:

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Smh....sask was conservative all the way.....cant you read the chart?

I know I can read :dunno:  I said the dity centers din't vote that way - 

split vote in Sask was unusual so it show Harper wan't like that much,  and more to the point Manitoba turned huge, BC which is THE WEST 

So I guess the WEST didn't vote Harper after all 

keep Posting Dave

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know I can read :dunno:  I said the dity centers din't vote that way - 

split vote in Sask was unusual so it show Harper wan't like that much,  and more to the point Manitoba turned huge, BC which is THE WEST 

So I guess the WEST didn't vote Harper after all 

keep Posting Dave

10 3 and 1 is not split.

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

So you support a leader who just this week stood up for gender rights yet boats in billions of barrels of oil from a country that doesnt support gender rights while hanging a country that has gender rights (canada) out to dry on oil usage...

I NEVER said I supported him, you fukker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said that he seemed like a decent person, and I merely asked why so many dislike him!!! 

On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 AM, Zambroski said:

It makes sense, really.  I mean, if you think about it.  It’s all very logical.

If you people don’t boot his ass out  next year, I think we should invade and take over before it’s too late.

Yes by all means. I'll even roll out the red carpet. 😎

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

X2! As much I don't care for Trump, (although I'm liking him more and more lately) at least he sticks up for his people instead selling out his country like Trudeau is. He avoids questions like the plague about how the country is going in the tank just like this one. He turns it around and wonders why he isn't asked about the french language deal. Like that has anything to do with the economy, employment and putting money in people's pockets! 😣

3 hours ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

No need for the red carpet....but I know many won't balk if you serve up some delicious poutine!!!   :bc:

39 minutes ago, irv said:

X2! As much I don't care for Trump, (although I'm liking him more and more lately) at least he sticks up for his people instead selling out his country like Trudeau is. He avoids questions like the plague about how the country is going in the tank just like this one. He turns it around and wonders why he isn't asked about the french language deal. Like that has anything to do with the economy, employment and putting money in people's pockets! 😣

Unreal.  I remember when I thought he was better than Obama.  It's  a TIE!!!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, Zambroski said:

No need for the red carpet....but I know many won't balk if you serve up some delicious poutine!!!   :bc:

Jellyfish are smarter than trudope. And remember that jellyfish don't have a brain. 😎

On 12/3/2018 at 12:23 PM, Zambroski said:

Some fine poontang up North as well! 

On 12/3/2018 at 11:42 AM, irv said:

:lol:  wowo REBEL NEVER STOPS 

Rebel says Trudeau doesn't care about GM job loses, goes on to say FORD is having meetings about it wihile Trudeau isn't.  

Hmm Facts never play a part in REBEL POSTS, FORD was the one that said its over too bad get another job yours has ended and this is the End of GM period game over.  

Trudeau did the opposite 

Ford learned a good lesson about Ontario's French heritage :lol:  but REBEL sees it differently -  fastest back track you will ever see Doug do.

Fuck get real news and not something that caters to the very uneducated - very surprised at you IRV 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  wowo REBEL NEVER STOPS 

Rebel says Trudeau doesn't care about GM job loses, goes on to say FORD is having meetings about it wihile Trudeau isn't.  

Hmm Facts never play a part in REBEL POSTS, FORD was the one that said its over too bad get another job yours has ended and this is the End of GM period game over.  

Trudeau did the opposite 

Ford learned a good lesson about Ontario's French heritage :lol:  but REBEL sees it differently -  fastest back track you will ever see Doug do.

Fuck get real news and not something that caters to the very uneducated - very surprised at you IRV 

Rebel and sun are really the only unbiased news in Canada. 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Rebel and sun are really the only unbiased news in Canada. 

Feed your head

Why didn't they say FORD SAID " ITS OVER YOU LOSE YOUR JOB NOTHING TO BE DONE"  :dunno:   

It was Ford in Public stating he will do nothing other than ask Trudeau for help.  _ HIS FUCKING WORDS 

Why are they saying Trudeau isn't doing a thing?  and decided to have a meeting about French people :dunno:   

just lies for the weak minded   REAL NEWS :lol:  

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Feed your head

Why didn't they say FORD SAID " ITS OVER YOU LOSE YOUR JOB NOTHING TO BE DONE"  :dunno:   

It was Ford in Public stating he will do nothing other than ask Trudeau for help.  _ HIS FUCKING WORDS 

Why are they saying Trudeau isn't doing a thing?  and decided to have a meeting about French people :dunno:   

just lies for the weak minded   REAL NEWS :lol:  

CBC is just one step down from north99