Too bad he isn’t a statistic in white male suicide

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Sure , and of course its not all income. As a stupid public servant you are too dumb to realize there are costs associated with doing them

Payroll

Liability insurance

workmans comp ins

tax on workmans comp policy 

fuel

compressor rental for the 1 I rent

Repairs on one of the ones I own

Payment on the other one I own

Truck repair and replacement costs. 

So, when and where can I see those 1450 incomes DOCUMENTED? 

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Shouldn't you be getting ready for the week. Time to make your chiefs dog happy, go do as your told public servant.

poo550.png

Is that you, 'cause it sure ain't me, faggot. 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What. The. Fuck.

Nothing the fuck. It's just a photo-shopped pic from the faggot NIGGA of AMHERST Steve. Faggots know how and where to find that shit.  800 Dragon  posted a ton of those  faggot pics. 

Steve's a faggot too. 

3 hours ago, 1jkw said:

550 at work.

It sure as hell ain't me, FAGGOT-FACE. Now go suck your new buddy Steve's Nigga Dick. 

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Jesus :lol:

Wut, you think that's funny, faggot? Well it's not, 'cause it's just some pic that faggot NIGGA STEVE found. I don't know, maybe it's HIM!!! 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

550 getting worked!:owned:

Still runnin' junk, dangerous cars with the people in your house? Loser fuck queer? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny, faggot? Well it's not, 'cause it's just some pic that faggot NIGGA STEVE found. I don't know, maybe it's HIM!!! 

Come up with a new fucking line for God's sake.

And yes, I do!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And yes, I do!

giphy.gif

No, we're NOT LAUGHING, 'cause it ain't even funny. Steve is a faggot Nigga, and his photo-shopping is gay, just like him and 800 Dragon. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, we're NOT LAUGHING, 'cause it ain't even funny. Steve is a faggot Nigga, and his photo-shopping is gay, just like him and 800 Dragon. 

News flash dummy, people here are laughing AT you. 

It'd be hard not to. 

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And yes, I do!

giphy.gif

Yes we are.  Poor 550  believed  the short bus driver that the others were laughing with him not at him.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

News flash dummy, people here are laughing AT you. 

It'd be hard not to. 

NO they aren't!! I posted some of my broads, so no one can legitimately post stupid gay-ass Nigga Steve pics against me. 

I also posted me with my chain saws, showing my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, so these faggot-assed Nigga Steve pics don't count. 

You faggots are all excited 'cause you think it's a pay-back for the daily beatings I've been giving you for years.................BUT NO SUCH LUCK.......FAGGOTS!!!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Yes we are.  Poor 550  believed  the short bus driver that the others were laughing with him not at him.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Surprised he's not blowing someone at the same time.

No faggot-breath, I never said you faggots were laughing with me. I know that I have more money than you faggots do, and I bet I've fucked more BROADS THAN you have. 

So post away your stupid fuck pics, 'cause I got more MONEEE and more broads!! 

Now go suck more cock and swallow like you usually do. 

19 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO they aren't!! I posted some of my broads, so no one can legitimately post stupid gay-ass Nigga Steve pics against me. 

I also posted me with my chain saws, showing my MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, so these faggot-assed Nigga Steve pics don't count. 

You faggots are all excited 'cause you think it's a pay-back for the daily beatings I've been giving you for years.................BUT NO SUCH LUCK.......FAGGOTS!!!

:lol:

ByBzfTXCIAAvUgc.jpg

38 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No faggot-breath, I never said you faggots were laughing with me. I know that I have more money than you faggots do, and I bet I've fucked more BROADS THAN you have. 

So post away your stupid fuck pics, 'cause I got more MONEEE and more broads!! 

Now go suck more cock and swallow like you usually do. 

You have nothing 

9 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Jeez Bi-polar 550. You sure are defensive about all this. It must be true, cause Steve sure struck a nerve. 

HA!HA! Hey, take your Psychology 101 and shove it up your ass. Steve the Nigga Fag, posted a pic of a guy getting fucked by a dog, implying it was me. Obviously, it was meant to demean me. I absoluteley will be defensive about it. I posted before that I don't know how to post pics like that, so I don't want it done to me. It gives an unfair advantage to that criminal faggot, who lives in a shithole houselot, with a rock driveway. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Hey, take your Psychology 101 and shove it up your ass. Steve the Nigga Fag, posted a pic of a guy getting fucked by a dog, implying it was me. Obviously, it was meant to demean me. I absoluteley will be defensive about it. I posted before that I don't know how to post pics like that, so I don't want it done to me. It gives an unfair advantage to that criminal faggot, who lives in a shithole houselot, with a rock driveway. 

Kinda gives a new meaning to the words "dog" and "pound" don't ya think? :lol:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Maybe you should think twice about hounding XLT and his puppy choice next time.

I'll think how I'd like to use it for coyote-bait. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Unfair? Put on your big boy pants or GTFO.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I cant find pics of of coyotes raping midgets ,so I can't help you.....and yes ,i think that's funny :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll think how I'd like to use it for coyote-bait. 

You do know when you post pics like that on the internet it becomes permanent. I give Steve credit for finding it. He must be a real whiz at computer stuff. Maybe next time you should keep those kinds of pictures to yourself. I mean it is kind of embarrassing. And by the way I'm not judging you, just sayin.:mc:Sniffles............

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Unfair? Put on your big boy pants or GTFO.

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

I cant find pics of of coyotes raping midgets ,so I can't help you.....and yes ,i think that's funny :lol:

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You do know when you post pics like that on the internet it becomes permanent. I give Steve credit for finding it. He must be a real whiz at computer stuff. Maybe next time you should keep those kinds of pictures to yourself. I mean it is kind of embarrassing. And by the way I'm not judging you, just sayin.:mc:Sniffles............

How about you three fuck each other up the ass? 

My broads would make your broads look like dog shit. 

I can buy and sell you meat slappers. 

Tomorrow, I could make THOUSANDS!!