‘Individual 1’: Trump emerges as a central subject of Mueller probe

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

This is nothing new. Both Putin and Trump have previously eluded to the fact it’s hard for them to even talk right now because of politics in the US. If Trump gets chummy with Putin the left’s heads will fly off. They both know this.

"Nothing to do with Russia"

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Liars make excellent witness'.  :lol:  

Now it's "lightly looked" into Russia.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

You really think he will be forced to or step down before his term is up?  :lol:  

I hope not, I think the Dems should let Trump continue to be Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

"Nothing to do with Russia"

Now it's "lightly looked" into Russia.

I hope not, I think the Dems should let Trump continue to be Trump.

You guys act like its some big secret that Trump had looked into Russia in the past.   He may have been speaking on specific investment.   

I love the double standard Vince between your feelings on Trump/Russia and Clinton/Russia.   Where is there more evidence of collusion and a working relationship?   Your girl or my guy?  

Just now, Highmark said:

You guys act like its some big secret that Trump had looked into Russia in the past.   He may have been speaking on specific investment.   

I love the double standard Vince between your feelings on Trump/Russia and Clinton/Russia.   Where is there more evidence of collusion and a working relationship?   Your girl or my guy?  

It's comical, talked about it in the 80's, the 90's, 2000's..Wrote about it in his book in the 80's, talked about it in interviews in the 90's..He wanted to own property there and open hotels...  OHHHHHH the Horror!!!! 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

It's comical, talked about it in the 80's, the 90's, 2000's..Wrote about it in his book in the 80's, talked about it in interviews in the 90's..He wanted to own property there and open hotels...  OHHHHHH the Horror!!!! 

LMFAO!   Its hilarious, Hillary's State Department was selling uranium rights to Russian companies in return for millions of dollars to her foundation and Billy getting $500K per speech there and people are OMG Trump tried building a hotel in Russia once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

Donald Trump has pursued business deals in Russia since 1987, and has sometimes traveled there to explore potential business opportunities. In 1996, Trump trademarkapplications were submitted for potential Russian real estate development deals. Trump's partners and children have repeatedly visited Moscow, connecting with developersand government officials to explore joint venture opportunities. Trump was never able to successfully conclude any real estate deals in Russia

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

LMFAO!   Its hilarious, Hillary's State Department was selling uranium rights to Russian companies in return for millions of dollars to her foundation and Billy getting $500K per speech there and people are OMG Trump tried building a hotel in Russia once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_projects_of_Donald_Trump_in_Russia

Donald Trump has pursued business deals in Russia since 1987, and has sometimes traveled there to explore potential business opportunities. In 1996, Trump trademarkapplications were submitted for potential Russian real estate development deals. Trump's partners and children have repeatedly visited Moscow, connecting with developersand government officials to explore joint venture opportunities. Trump was never able to successfully conclude any real estate deals in Russia

Clinton had meetings with Russia about building nuke plants in Iran, but these guy are worried about trump and hotels.  FFS.  The day they hold their own candidate responsible for anything, hell will freeze over.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

He lied about it, end of story..........and if you're okay with it that's fine.

Hey, please don't tell anyone this, Clinton isn't president :thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He lied about it, end of story..........and if you're okay with it that's fine.

Hey, please don't tell anyone this, Clinton isn't president :thumbsup:

Thank God.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1