Last 4 years are the world’s hottest

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when someone shows a statistic that shows a climate trend in favor of global warming, a dozen people throw in a’ “Yeah well it was cold here today so I refuse to believe your fancy science...”

but what caused the warm up in the past when there wasn't fossil fuels...

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I love when someone shows a statistic that shows a climate trend in favor of global warming, a dozen people throw in a’ “Yeah well it was cold here today so I refuse to believe your fancy science...”

I find it hard to believe any of these statistics that were collected with suspect means , use biased extrapolation methods and are assembled and delivered by people who have been proven to have an agenda. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you deniers antivaccers as well?

No.....see ......vaccines are proven by actual real repeatable science. Not some bullshit politically driven and never materializing warming garbage being sold by filthy fucking lying ass politicians 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find it hard to believe any of these statistics that were collected with suspect means , use biased extrapolation methods and are assembled and delivered by people who have been proven to have an agenda. 

Here is my general outlook as it is with 99% of conspiracy theories. A few bad scientists? Yep, I bet there are. A few corrupt money hungry ones? Yep, I bet there are even more of those too. But an entire scientific community spanning the entire globe coming to the same consensus, yet they are wrong? That is statistically just not possible. I think there are a lot of vague, overstated, and even undercooked ideas when it comes to climate change. The problem is I don't think that means it isn't happening. It just could mean it isn't death to all like some sensationalist agenda driven sources make it to be. At the end of the day, I have faith that whatever changes will not end our planet for humans. We will adapt and the same scientists will come up with whatever we need to survive and thrive. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No.....see ......vaccines are proven by actual real repeatable science. Not some bullshit politically driven and never materializing warming garbage being sold by filthy fucking lying ass politicians 

Don't speak for all of them.  

Repeatable science thought, that's a good one. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here is my general outlook as it is with 99% of conspiracy theories. A few bad scientists? Yep, I bet there are. A few corrupt money hungry ones? Yep, I bet there are even more of those too. But an entire scientific community spanning the entire globe coming to the same consensus, yet they are wrong? That is statistically just not possible. I think there are a lot of vague, overstated, and even undercooked ideas when it comes to climate change. The problem is I don't think that means it isn't happening. It just could mean it isn't death to all like some sensationalist agenda driven sources make it to be. At the end of the day, I have faith that whatever changes will not end our planet for humans. We will adapt and the same scientists will come up with whatever we need to survive and thrive. 

Nobody with a brain is denying we are warming......its what portion of that are the exploits of man responsible for that is up for debate.  I tend to thinks its far less than is being sold to us. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

With that many scientists, it's easy to find a few who overstated or were wrong. But yeah, 97% of scientist know it's happening.

The UN know it's happening, Nasa, the whitehouse released a paper agreeing that it was real. 

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 years is not a trend on planet that is over 4.5 billion years old . but yeah go with your narutive 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

With that many scientists, it's easy to find a few who overstated or were wrong. But yeah, 97% of scientist know it's happening.

The UN know it's happening, Nasa, the whitehouse released a paper agreeing that it was real. 

the UN and NASA lmfao 

jeopardy daily dubbel

name 2 organisation's that would bennifit massively from a world carbon tax .

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol just the fact alone EZMeth Ryder is on the denier team should be enough to persuade you where the truth is... 

Yah......I was thinking the exact same thing while Barbie Hands was posting :lol: I fucking hate environazi democrat douchefucks