"The one" so full of himself

Pete

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

LMFAO. not even close when compared to your boy now. do you ever think before running your trap? 

Trump: Americas economy is the best its ever been now since I became president... LIE

Kenyan: If you like your dr you can keep your dr.... LIE

Whats the fucking difference?

Oh I know.

one guy is black and one isnt

3 hours ago, Pete said:

the guy is a fucking arrogant prick LIAR.. but hey he gets a free pass cause hes... black

Who just happens to lie 2/3 less than Trump.  Obama gets a free pass on lying because he is black.

Why do you give Trump a free pass on lying almost 3x as often?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Who just happens to lie 2/3 less than Trump.  Obama gets a free pass on lying because he is black.

Why do you give Trump a free pass on lying almost 3x as often?

I don't give him a pass. hes a fucking big mouth that exaggerates the truth to no end. still a liar

so a little lying is ok.. well.. because hes a dem.

This thinking is beyond fucked up

I hope both parties burn in hell someday.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Trump: Americas economy is the best its ever been now since I became president... LIE

Oh I know.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/14/opinion/sunday/trump-lies-obama-who-is-worse.html

10 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh I know.

Dude just stfu. Your political views, posts, etc hold absolutely 0 value going  forward. Hitching your dick to the trump train ruined all that. No more bitching about lying, non transparency, spending, bragging, etc etc etc. you look dumber than fuck doing it, but then again, nothing has stopped you from doing that before

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Dude just stfu. Your political views, posts, etc hold absolutely 0 value going  forward. Hitching your dick to the trump train ruined all that. No more bitching about lying, non transparency, spending, bragging, etc etc etc. you look dumber than fuck doing it, but then again, nothing has stopped you from doing that before

the Kenyan was a failure

sorry about your luck

now fuck off

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

the Kenyan was a failure

sorry about your luck

now fuck off

You're the one that posted this whiney cut and paste.  Waaaahh Michelle is on a book tour, Waaaaah people still like the Obama's. 

Bit of a contrast to George W. skulking away and hiding after what was a real failure.  

How fucking stupid do you have to be to see the difference between Bush and Obama and somehow think Obama's was a failure?

Could it be because he's black? Maybe others aren't giving him a pass because of it, maybe you hate him because of it.

After all, you still want to believe that birther bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I refuse to eat out anymore. Too many minorities working these places. They see a white fuck at the counter, and your Quarter Pounder w/cheese is gonna' have some SPECIAL SAUCE. Thanks, but no thanks. 

One black girl put menstrual blood in the burgers at McDs. 

Next time your under the weather. This should help.

47119776_795757227467428_8403384049002872832_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the one that posted this whiney cut and paste.  Waaaahh Michelle is on a book tour, Waaaaah people still like the Obama's. 

Bit of a contrast to George W. skulking away and hiding after what was a real failure.  

How fucking stupid do you have to be to see the difference between Bush and Obama and somehow think Obama's was a failure?

Could it be because he's black? Maybe others aren't giving him a pass because of it, maybe you hate him because of it.

After all, you still want to believe that birther bullshit. 

fuck off you Canadian nigger

worry about your own country

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Obama was the worst president of our lifetime.  

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I concur.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Carter was right there with him. Then W

Tripling down on stupidity. 

You dumbies know it was bush who started two wars with no plan to finish them right?  He also set up the recession. You also know that it was Reagan who fucked over the Russians in Afghanistan and then instead of spending a little money on schools and rebuilding, left it to the Taliban. He also fucked over South America. 

But yeah, Obama said you could keep your Dr and some people couldn’t..... Pure fucking evil  

28 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Meh , I dunno , even tho I like Jimmy Carter he totally sucked as a President .  :bc:

Jimmy was a weak president but is a good dude. 

Kinda like you're a weak snowmobiler but a good dude. :bc: