“friend in embassy”

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

“Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps," Corsi wrote on Aug. 2, 2016, referring to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, according to the draft court papers. "One shortly after I'm back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging."

doh!

Just a question for you about this, what law was broken here? Beyond the standard purjury trap of course.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The topic is just another gotcha of yours that goes nowhere?

the topic is a big piece of evidence that the trump admin knew what was going on with assange before wikileaks started to flow. despite all the lies and denials. sbyl. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the topic is a big piece of evidence that the trump admin knew what was going on with assange before wikileaks started to flow. despite all the lies and denials. sbyl. 

You know this is another one of your DU gotchas that will go nowhere right. 

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps run is over. The experiment that someone with zero government experience can be president has failed miserably.

I don't think that statement is entirely fair. I still think someone with zero government experience could do a decent job. 

The problem isn't the lack of experience as much as the lack of morals. Being more interested in lining his own pocket than doing a good job and being a complete fucking moron. Who the fuck is stupid enough not to believe that we have to tackle climate change. 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think that statement is entirely fair. I still think someone with zero government experience could do a decent job. 

The problem isn't the lack of experience as much as the lack of morals. Being more interested in lining his own pocket than doing a good job and being a complete fucking moron. Who the fuck is stupid enough not to believe that we have to tackle climate change. 

agreed. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You have done nothing to tackle climate change so you are stupid by your own standard oops!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I disagree. You need to know how government works or your wasting everyone’s time. You wouldn’t put someone with zero business experience as CEO of Apple would you? 

Edited by Mainecat

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I disagree. You need to know how government works or your wasting everyone’s time. You wouldn’t put someone with zero business experience as CEO of Apple would you? 

Your in laws did 

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

42 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Your in laws did 

OOOOUUCH!!!! right in the cock holster....

17 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

OOOOUUCH!!!! right in the cock holster....

Not really I brought 25 years of printing background with me when I started. 

Morons here have zero clues....especially the ones who are internet failures. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Your in laws did 

Congratulations for becoming CEO of Apple Mainecat.