GM to close Oshawa Operations.

irv

42 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

This is social media :lol: 

Anyway I don't reply to their dumb comments, I save that for here where dumb is the norm  :lol: 

It is also amazing how anything wrong with Ontario is Trudeau's fault since Wynne is gone - FREE PASS FOR THE RIGHT is the norm for haters......

lol BIL was snapping about the Democrats and their shutdown, how poorly Trump is treated :lol:  I said nothing 

98% of all Heroine comes across open borders :lol: Donny said so, so its true 

BIL is right.:lol:

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

BIL is right.:lol:

poor little ONEWAYS :lol:   so mean :lol: 

Trump owned the white house, Congress and senate but its the Dems fault :lol:  

I assume the great economy was the DEMs too?  :dunno:  of course not that is a positive thing.....

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I assume the great economy was the DEMs too?  :dunno:  of course not that is a positive thing.....

Great economy has never been better, US that is.  Fuck Trudeau.

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Hate for Workers (unionized) is running rampant today on social media,  most of the Haters (RIGHT CONS) are quite happy to back GM and bash every single employee as untrained over paid lazy unionized worker.  here is a quote " if you lose your home too fucking bad maybe you should have gone to school instead of being a over paid lazy GM worker"  This person and anyone that agrees hasn't a clue about assembly work,  YOU CAN'T SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

oH It is also Trudeau's fault

Doug is the Best is also being spewed 

Pathetic what social media has become - Even more so the hate people have for other workers is amazing 

Whats funny is i dont remember the same union workers at GM being as concerned for the Canadian public and consumers and the price of the vehicles at their last contract bargaining.  It was all we deserve.  I had a family member working in Oshawa and the stories he and his union buddies told did nothing to convince me that GM was getting good value for their money.  Unfortunately if the old union guard has changed and the new union worker is different it takes a lot to change the view of the management and public.

11 hours ago, toslow said:

our economy is doing so well, the banks decided not to raise the interest rate agin

BOC has slashed Canada's gdp forecast this year, so it would appear the budget won't be balancing itself anytime soon.

On another note the TSX is expected to hit new highs, finally.

14 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You're the biggest ONE WAY on the site. With you it's Liberal, no matter who is at the helm, to the death! :news:

I feel bad for all the Canadian Auto workers in this country that have been displaced over the last 20 or so years the auto sector was once a backbone of this province as well as farming all gone,now that our neighbor and friend Mr trump is building a wall and shutting out Mexico i fear that I will run out of parts to fix my POS GM cause iam pretty sure no parts made here in Ontario hopefully he doesn't mine the harbors and restrict parts from China or i might as well scrap my GM.Joe  

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Momorider said:

No that never happened it was Kim Campbell  WRONG AGAIN FAIL :bigfinger:

We know. BRIAN ran up huge debts, economy was fucked and he ran 6 months before the election and handed the party to Kim.  

Harper should have gone too in the same manner - Wynne should have left too

thanks for playing 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Bigfish said:

Trumps art of the DEAL is showing its wonders world wide 

57 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

"What am I missing? FCA is moving back to the U.S. from Mexico, not the other way around. :dunno:

Fiat Chrysler will move Ram production to Michigan from Mexico