Federal Liberal Party alleviating poverty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

She may not be American either.  She lied to get in. Maybe she’s an illegal. Does that make Baron an anchor baby?

She married an American. Therefore she’s a legal citizen and Baron isn’t an anchor baby. you got Any other neat north99 talking points? :lol: 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

She married an American. Therefore she’s a legal citizen and Baron isn’t an anchor baby. you got Any other neat north99 talking points? :lol: 

What if they go on Maury and find out he’s not the father?  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Or let Melania spend 3  days in Toronto. 

Actuallly Trudeau should give a place like Tanzania another 125million so they can round up all the lgtb people in the country all while Trudeau parades around the world fighting for gay people’s rights.

opps Trudeau just paid for the genocide of gays in Tanzania. 

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Actuallly Trudeau should give a place like Tanzania another 125million so they can round up all the lgtb people in the country all while Trudeau parades around the world fighting for gay people’s rights.

opps Trudeau just paid for the genocide of gays in Tanzania. 

Do you have a link to that or are you just like Rod licker Johnson? Making shit up or worse yet reading from the Rebel?

I'm going to guess the most of the money that was given to any of those place go to NGO's, not the government.. Obviously your comment if read literally would suggest the purpose of the money was to round up lgtb people. Which I would doubt. 

Our governments waste enough fucking money.  You don't have to lie. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you have a link to that or are you just like Rod licker Johnson? Making shit up or worse yet reading from the Rebel?

I'm going to guess the most of the money that was given to any of those place go to NGO's, not the government.. Obviously your comment if read literally would suggest the purpose of the money was to round up lgtb people. Which I would doubt. 

Umm CBC had an article tucked far away about them rounding the gays up. It didn’t hit the front page like the 125 million given cause well that would just contraindicat anything Justin fights for.  So why would he give money to a country that hates gays??? 

Edited by snopro31

Just now, snopro31 said:

Umm CBC had an article tucked far away about them rounding the gays up. It didn’t hit the front page like the 125 million given cause well that would just contraindicat anything Justin fights for. 

Ahhhh so the fake news media is hiding the info.  It's up to people like you who are "in the know" to pass on the info. 

You are so brave by friend, so brave. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahhhh so the fake news media is hiding the info.  It's up to people like you who are "in the know" to pass on the info. 

You are so brave by friend, so brave. 

In Liberal Canada the CBC is the real news. But then the sun also reported it as well as cnn and fox so I guess it’s real news. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I find it funny the the rebel makes you so mad yet you love the CBC and they’re way worse 

57 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

In Liberal Canada the CBC is the real news. But then the sun also reported it as well as cnn and fox so I guess it’s real news. 

So your news sources lead you to make statements accusing the Trudeau government of giving money to Tanzania so they can hunt down gays.

The real news story is that Canada has been one of the most generous donors to Tanzania with a bulk of the funds flowing through NGO's ( as I earlier guess)   Since 1960 we have given 2 billion dollars. That means Conservatives and Liberals have given them funds for close to 60 years. Even your beloved Harper. 

The reason you know about this (even though you claim the media is trying to hide it from you) is that the Liberal government is trying to decide how to cut funding to this right wing regime without hurting the people they set out to help.

So attempting a measured response to an extremely conservative regime, seems like a good idea. 

Perhaps not to someone who prefers a tweet "bad people take our money, no good must stop, I prefers gays who don't get caught"

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I find it funny the the rebel makes you so mad yet you love the CBC and they’re way worse 

Sure dumb dumb. Keep telling yourself that. 

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-rebel/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cbc-news-canadian-broadcasting/

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Did boomboom seriously just link media fact check :lol: 

what a cuck 

Post a link to counter it if you can. 

CBC factual reporting is high,

the Rebel is just like you all bullshit opinion, no facts. 

The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources.

Kinda like the dossier authors did to paint it as 'credible'..... but in that instance, you call foul.

What gives?

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kinda like the dossier authors did to paint it as 'credible'..... but in that instance, you call foul.

What gives?

I answered your question about the "defecit" Yet you suddenly aren't interested.  What gives?

21 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

revkev must have forgotten the recent cbc article that had 2 headlines in it that contraindicated itself.

Did they run out of Ritalin in Manitoba? You poor fuckers have trouble staying focussed. 

Or are you just trying to avoid admitting that your far right wing take on the matter was tainted by bad news sources?

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Did they run out of Ritalin in Manitoba? You poor fuckers have trouble staying focussed. 

Or are you just trying to avoid admitting that your far right wing take on the matter was tainted by bad news sources?

cbc ran the article...

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That proves the point.

Your take on the matter is tainted by your far right news sources. You can’t even comprehend a factual news article correctly. 

Please provide factual news from CBC other then the sports. 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Post a link to counter it if you can. 

CBC factual reporting is high,

the Rebel is just like you all bullshit opinion, no facts. 

The Rebel Media (or The Rebel) is a conservative Canadian online political and social commentary media platform founded in February 2015 by former Sun News Network host Ezra Levant. The Rebel displays overt right wing bias in reporting and tends to source to other articles on The Rebel website rather than outside sources. The Rebel is mostly opinion based therefore we give them a mixed factual rating. 

Factual reporting according to an extreme left source lmao might as well link snopes and cnn