World Cup of Hockey

revrnd

I have been watching when I have had the chance.

Watched Canada dominate the game last night and also caught some of the U.S. losing 3-0.

Surprised Torts didn't lose it in the post game but I don't imagine he was too nice in the dressing room!

Yeah, I'll watch a good bit of it.  Just because I like hockey.  But I don't really care for the "cobbled teams" either.  This is kinda like the Olympics but better IMO.  And certainly better than the All Star clown show.  That's just stupid media pandering if you ask me.  A "skills contest".  :handjob:

And on Torts, yep, I'll bet there wasn't a table left upright after his speech.  I love the guy though.  And so do his players.  Passionate and very un-phony about it.

On 9/18/2016 at 10:43 AM, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I'll watch a good bit of it.  Just because I like hockey.  But I don't really care for the "cobbled teams" either.  This is kinda like the Olympics but better IMO.  And certainly better than the All Star clown show.  That's just stupid media pandering if you ask me.  A "skills contest".  :handjob:

And on Torts, yep, I'll bet there wasn't a table left upright after his speech.  I love the guy though.  And so do his players.  Passionate and very un-phony about it.

Seriously? I didn't think many NHLer's cared for him too much?

Great game tonight so far! Hope they can carry the momentum to the end!!