All politicians lie

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Splitting hairs much............? Lie one time, guess what? You're a liar! There isn't any part time lying, 50% lying or 75% lying. Besides he's a businessman/politician. He's suppose to lie........:smack: 

So an employee that lied once is just as bad as someone that lies 70% of the time?  

Interesting.

Trump has lied over 3,000 times.

if you take your logic further... Say you’re dating a woman and you are new to the relationship.  Does it matter if she slept with 1 guy before she met you or 3,000?

Or maybe it’s dui’s 

Your kids gets one dui, you may be pissed off but eventually you will loan him the car.  

If he is drunk 70% of the time he drives. 

I think there is a difference. 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:An employee lying 25% of the time is ok though? Dumbass.....

But given a choice between one that lies 25% of the time and 69% of the time. You chose the one that lied more and still want to pretend you chose the honest one. 

You can’t pretend it didn’t happen but it did. 

You put a habitual liar who won’t show his tax returns, has possible ties to Russia and frequently sides with Radical Muslims and Russia instead of your Allies or American intelligent agencies into power. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But given a choice between one that lies 25% of the time and 69% of the time. You chose the one that lied more and still want to pretend you chose the honest one. 

You can’t pretend it didn’t happen but it did. 

You put a habitual liar who won’t show his tax returns, has possible ties to Russia and frequently sides with Radical Muslims and Russia instead of your Allies or American intelligent agencies into power. 

You're a total dip shit! Ive said this a 100 times now....I didn't vote for either one! Not Trump OR Hillary! Does your brain somehow just simply not comprehend this for some reason or do you just continually deny it? Run off now with your lying percentages and Russia rant nonesense dumbass! 

Just now, Skidooski said:

You're a total dip shit! Ive said this a 100 times now....I didn't vote for either one! Not Trump OR Hillary! Does your brain somehow just simply not comprehend this for some reason or do you just continually deny it? Run off now with your lying percentages and Russia rant nonesense dumbass! 

Then why would you bother taking part in a political discussion if you don’t even care enough to vote?  

That’s pretty fucked up. 

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Then why would you bother taking part in a political discussion if you don’t even care enough to vote?  

That’s pretty fucked up. 

So there were only 2 Candidates to vote for? 

You're the biggest idiot here bar none! Congrats fag hands :lol:

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s pretty fucked up. 

Oh Really?? Who did you vote for in our election then??:news:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh Really?? Who did you vote for in our election then??:news:

Maybe I'm one of those millions of illegal voters honest Don has your knickers in a knot about. 

I wore 3 disguises and voted 3 times.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe I'm one of those millions of illegal voters honest Don has your knickers in a knot about. 

Awesome...

You have literally tuned into Snowrider. Debate is nothing and talking points stupidity.

Thanks for continuing on the long line of poster children for TDS. :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No....you're just an ignorant douche from another country constantly whining and berating our country. Too bad you don't possess this passion for your own side of the border. Maybe you would actually have some use to society then 

Edited by Skidooski

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Awesome...

You have literally tuned into Snowrider. Debate is nothing and talking points stupidity.

Thanks for continuing on the long line of poster children for TDS. :lol:

How's Trump's defecit doing?

On 11/23/2018 at 5:39 PM, revkevsdi said:

So an employee that lied once is just as bad as someone that lies 70% of the time?  

Interesting.

Trump has lied over 3,000 times.

if you take your logic further... Say you’re dating a woman and you are new to the relationship.  Does it matter if she slept with 1 guy before she met you or 3,000?

Or maybe it’s dui’s 

Your kids gets one dui, you may be pissed off but eventually you will loan him the car.  

If he is drunk 70% of the time he drives. 

I think there is a difference. 

Seriously?!! Tell me this. If an employee lies to you and you catch him, do you think twice the next time he tells you something and if you don't why not?  And to use your argument. If a man commits rape is he a part time rapist because he did it once? What about someone who commits murder? How about a thief, someone who assaults another person, your significant other cheats on you? Part time cheater?? And finally look up the definition of a liar and post it. I would bet the words "part" or "time" aren't in there nor are there any percentages listed.

3 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Seriously?!! Tell me this. If an employee lies to you and you catch him, do you think twice the next time he tells you something and if you don't why not?  And to use your argument. If a man commits rape is he a part time rapist because he did it once? What about someone who commits murder? How about a thief, someone who assaults another person, your significant other cheats on you? Part time cheater?? And finally look up the definition of a liar and post it. I would bet the words "part" or "time" aren't in there nor are there any percentages listed.

None of it is good.  But my answer was to the person that said one lie is as bad as many.

A lot of people lie on their resume.  They may lie about taking a smoke break or a longer lunch. That's stealing time.  Who knows how many lies Ben tells to people so he can spend all day on here. 

If your only choices are someone who lies 25% of the time and 70% of the time, who are you going to choose?

In this case people almost half the people chose the person that told them the lies they wanted to hear. 

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If your only choices are someone who lies 25% of the time and 70% of the time, who are you going to choose?

Those aren't the only choices so the answer is neither