There’s an adult in Washington. Migrant caravan: Troops 'unarmed' at US-Mexico border, Mattis says

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

To the OP, having the military at the border is a good idea and one I have always supported. Not so we can jack off at the idea of troops mowing down immigrants but for proper security. Because there are lots of bad people coming thru and there are serious criminal enterprises working on that border. The military is best suited to deal with that, actually protecting our country like they are supposed to be used for and not invading foreign countries who have never attacked us and pose no threat to us.

70,000 people claim asylum in the US annually. Yet all you Meatheads focus on these couple thousand like it's some Netflix series. Let them claim asylum like they are legally entitled to (we are a nation of laws remember) and let the military perform security and background checks on them to keep the bad ones out. Simple enough? 

Border security is not a real good fit for our military as federal law prohibits the military from engaging in law enforcement on U.S. soil.

Hire more people to work for CBP and Homeland Security to watch the border.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

So, you are saying trade our currrent immigrants off?  Cuz nobody wants our negroes.  :lmao:

I wonder what percentage of black people in the US can trace their lineage further back than the Zampoopskis. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Border security is not a real good fit for our military as federal law prohibits the military from engaging in law enforcement on U.S. soil.

Hire more people to work for CBP and Homeland Security to watch the border.

It's not typical "law enforcement" it's border security. So you gonna use CBP when the ruskis invade? 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, sure do!  Let's break it down a tad!

Did you just refer to the monroe doctrine as a "defining piece of legislation"

You are dumb as fuck....this is the problem with this country. Psuedointellects with 2 digit IQ proclaiming idiocy as fact. Kill yourself

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wonder what percentage of black people in the US can trace their lineage further back than the Zampoopskis. 

If it’s one thing blacks are known for, its recording their history....much less their “lineage”.

You are like a 5 year old without the “formal” education.

Just now, f7ben said:

Did you just refer to the monroe doctrine as a "defining piece of legislation"

You are dumb as fuck....this is the problem with this country. Psuedointellects with 2 digit IQ proclaiming idiocy as fact. Kill yourself

Yes.  It’s me that’s dumb and confused.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are such an idiot.  It’s kinda funny.

Do you know what "legislation" means you fucking retard. You are dumber than Palin and Ocasio Cortez combined :lol:

You have zero clue what the Monroe Doctrine is.....better get to google

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Do you know what "legislation" means you fucking retard. You are dumber than Palin and Ocasio Cortez combined :lol:

You have zero clue what the Monroe Doctrine is.....better get to google

You can call it a policy if you want. Or, google legislation. 

:lol:

Wants to argue semantics.   :lmao: I can do that too tho!!!!!

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get to it Z...grab JT on the way to the border! !!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Get to it Z...grab JT on the way to the border! !!!!!!

:lol:

JT doesn’t seem like my style tho.  You...now you seem like my cup of man tea!!!!

Just now, Anler said:

That sums up these guys pretty good actually. Good job snacks. :bc:

Look dude, if you can’t be clever and just keep latching on to my other ducks an attempt for wit....I’m gonna stomp you to death!  Stop it.  I don’t like to kill off my duckies!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look dude, if you can’t be clever and just keep latching on to my other ducks an attempt for wit....I’m gonna stomp you to death!  Stop it.  I don’t like to kill off my duckies!!!!

You couldn't stomp a bug. Duckies up turkskis down!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

ZamBRO’s idiocy is unrivaled... Wow. 

Ok.  Who blew you whistle?  From Neal to Anler?  Or is there two XLT whistles now?

Meh...either way.  You don’t qualify to be one of my “duckies” but I can clown your ass as I go!!!!!!

:lmao: