There’s an adult in Washington. Migrant caravan: Troops 'unarmed' at US-Mexico border, Mattis says

So , one Presidents widely contested and unconstitutional policy that is universally accepted as the genesis of all US imperialism and interventionism.....

Is referred to by Derpbroski as "One of the most defining pieces of legislation for our country"

Sweet fuck that is right up there with dissent being a liberal invention and blacks not shooting up schools because of some base instinct developed 6000 years ago :lol: 

Are we all sure that Dumbroski isnt a fucking Huizenga dupe........they are like long lost twin brothers 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So , one Presidents widely contested and unconstitutional policy that is universally accepted as the genesis of all US imperialism and interventionism.....

Is referred to by Derpbroski as "One of the most defining pieces of legislation for our country"

Sweet fuck that is right up there with dissent being a liberal invention and blacks not shooting up schools because of some base instinct developed 6000 years ago :lol: 

Are we all sure that Dumbroski isnt a fucking Huizenga dupe........they are like long lost twin brothers 

He is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those are your words.  Sorry America upsets you so.  Nawww...I’m not.  

“Unconstitutional”.   :lol:

“Hunters and gatherers for millions and millions of years”.   :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Careful or the  zampoopski will go on another vacation.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Those are your words.  Sorry America upsets you so.  Nawww...I’m not.  

“Unconstitutional”.   :lol:

“Hunters and gatherers for millions and millions of years”.   :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I win.

:lmao:

Nothing but endless nonsense and blather....amazing.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Careful or the  zampoopski will go on another vacation.  

I would cry.......nobody comes up with more idiotic absolutely brain dead bullshit than Zammy ........its like a shot of delicious whip cream on my morning coffee logging on a reading that shit. Its like getting tickled by a playmate while eating chocolates and playing NHL99

Just now, f7ben said:

I would cry.......nobody comes up with more idiotic absolutely brain dead bullshit than Zammy ........its like a shot of delicious whip cream on my morning coffee logging on a reading that shit. Its like getting tickled by a playmate while eating chocolates and playing NHL99

lol!!!!!

Im crying!  Stop it!!!!  Lololllolll

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think if we quit fucking other peoples countries up on purpose than we wont have to deal with refugee crisis at all

Simple

lmfao yeah that will solve it all .

just as long as,we fix the best welfare system in the world at the same time.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

Ezra is here to make you look smart Broski......and he does a damn good job

He’s correct in his post though.  Is it too late to get your “migrant contribution” back?

Struthers hotline or something?

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fortunately he doesn’t realize everyoke except Momo is laughing at him. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Did you just refer to the monroe doctrine as a "defining piece of legislation"

You are dumb as fuck....this is the problem with this country. Psuedointellects with 2 digit IQ proclaiming idiocy as fact. Kill yourself

:lol: :lol: :lol: