There’s an adult in Washington. Migrant caravan: Troops 'unarmed' at US-Mexico border, Mattis says

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Mexico also says a lot of you are fucking retard 

Do you think we shouldn’t protect our boarders? Do you think we should have borders. 

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think we shouldn’t protect our boarders? Do you think we should have boarders? 

I think that we should trade people in the US who are near illiterate and cant spell words like borders for some who can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I think that we should trade people in the US who are near illiterate and cant spell words like borders for some who can

I fixed it grammar police. Now what is your opinion on our BORDER? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So, you are saying trade our currrent immigrants off?  Cuz nobody wants our negroes.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I fixed it grammar police. Now what is your opinion on our BORDER? 

I think if we quit fucking other peoples countries up on purpose than we wont have to deal with refugee crisis at all

Simple

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think if we quit fucking other peoples countries up on purpose than we wont have to deal with refugee crisis at all

Simple

While I don’t disagree Your answer to everything is America is bad. The problem with that is you and I have no control over what the feds do. But everday average citizens suffer as a result of the feds decisions. So when it comes to protecting the border do you think it should be done? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

While I don’t disagree Your answer to everything is America is bad. The problem with that is you and I have no control over what the feds do. But everday average citizens suffer as a result of the feds decisions. So when it comes to protecting the border do you think it should be done? 

Define protecting the border.

If you are asking me to agree that we should suspend refugees right to petition the US for asylum as laid out in our constitution than I think you know the answer to that. If you are asking me if I agree with using deadly force on refugees at our border than I think you know that answer too. 

I have no issue with enforcing current law. No where in any law that I can find does the federal government have authority to empower cartels and depose governments for no reason. The Monroe doctrine is trash and anyone who agrees with it should be put to death

Edited by f7ben

Do you understand what blowback is JT? Acknowledging what creates the situations that lead to blowback is not blaming america. It calling out poor and destructive policy in an effort to quell it via organizing public opinion.

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Define protecting the border.

If you are asking me to agree that we should suspend refugees right to petition the US for asylum as laid out in our constitution than I think you know the answer to that. If you are asking me if I agree with using deadly force on refugees at our border than I think you know that answer too. 

I have no issue with enforcing current law. No where in any law that I can find does the federal government have authority to empower cartels and depose governments for no reason. The Monroe doctrine is trash and anyone who agrees with it should be put to death

My goodness.  Is this Slinger?  

Hey JT...can I take over here?  :lol:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have an issue with anything I typed there specifically???

Oh, sure do!  Let's break it down a tad!

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Define protecting the border.  This should be easy for anybody with half a fucking brain....that eliminates many here.  But let's put a "pin" in this for now.

If you are asking me to agree that we should suspend refugees right to petition the US for asylum as laid out in our constitution than I think you know the answer to that. If you are asking me if I agree with using deadly force on refugees at our border than I think you know that answer too. "Suspend refugees right to petition for asylum"????  Is that what is going on here?  Really?  "Petition for asylum".  I'm sure these people are fully planning to abide by the laws for this and enter and apply properly through appropriate and legal channels.  Or, do you feel this is our fault that they don't know how to do any of this or aren't smart enough to feel they may need to think about doing it properly?  My goodness!  I believe there are enough in this crowd (1 in 2) that know what they are doing and/or planning is going to be problematic.  Or, do you and others feel they are all that utterly stupid?

I have no issue with enforcing current law. No where in any law that I can find does the federal government have authority to empower cartels and depose governments for no reason. The Monroe doctrine is trash and anyone who agrees with it should be put to death  You and some of  the half-wits in here being able to somehow point all the worlds problems to the US is hilarious to me.  It always has been.  I mean belly laugh hilarious.  I'd like to know what you find so offensive about the "Monroe Doctrine".  It's one of the best and most defining peices of legislation for our country.  Oooops, I may have just answered the "what's your problem with.." question I just asked.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Mattis is sure to get the boot acting like an adult who respects human life. God forbid the hard dicked combat killing machine is the one acting like he has a clue. 

Mattis walks a fine line, just yesterday I had a conversation with a liberal who was bitching about Mattis, and I told the guy thank god we have guys like Mattis and Kelly on Trump's team,  you just know that these men aren't happy with the job but stay on for the good of the country just so they aren't replaced with likes of a Matt Whitaker or a Stephen Miller.

• Thanks 1

I love how these freedoms m loving muricans spout their love of fascist policy while calling everyone else dumb.  You shit on everything this country was founded on while waving your flag. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Exhibit A^^^

We are a representative govt (just in theory I guess) so when you say "we have no control over what the fed does" why do you suppose that is? 

To the OP, having the military at the border is a good idea and one I have always supported. Not so we can jack off at the idea of troops mowing down immigrants but for proper security. Because there are lots of bad people coming thru and there are serious criminal enterprises working on that border. The military is best suited to deal with that, actually protecting our country like they are supposed to be used for and not invading foreign countries who have never attacked us and pose no threat to us.

70,000 people claim asylum in the US annually. Yet all you Meatheads focus on these couple thousand like it's some Netflix series. Let them claim asylum like they are legally entitled to (we are a nation of laws remember) and let the military perform security and background checks on them to keep the bad ones out. Simple enough? 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

To the OP, having the military at the border is a good idea and one I have always supported. Not so we can jack off at the idea of troops mowing down immigrants but for proper security. Because there are lots of bad people coming thru and there are serious criminal enterprises working on that border. The military is best suited to deal with that, actually protecting our country like they are supposed to be used for and not invading foreign countries who have never attacked us and pose no threat to us.

70,000 people claim asylum in the US annually. Yet all you Meatheads focus on these couple thousand like it's some Netflix series. Let them claim asylum like they are legally entitled to (we are a nation of laws remember) and let the military perform security and background checks on them to keep the bad ones out. Simple enough? 

Idiot.