Chief Justice Roberts refers to donny as a cunt

Good on Justice Roberts.

"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges," Chief Justice Roberts told the Associated Press.

"What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them."

Speaking on the eve of America's Thanksgiving holiday, he said an "independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for".

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good on Justice Roberts.

"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges," Chief Justice Roberts told the Associated Press.

"What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them."

Speaking on the eve of America's Thanksgiving holiday, he said an "independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for".

I went to a talk John Roberts gave this fall.  He talked a lot about an independent judiciary and how he supports that.  This is not a new position for Supreme Court Justices.

Judges are not politicians.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you ever stay on topic and not insult the member that starts a thread?

It depends on the historical integrity of the thread starter.  Your recent rating ranked a -999.  No fourth digit in the program.

Now, go off yourself you sad sacking imbecile.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It depends on the historical integrity of the thread starter.  Your recent rating ranked a -999.  No fourth digit in the program.

Every fuckin thread you do it.

Your useless.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Spinner.  No self reflection at all.  That’s the only way you type this without a thought.

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again, depends on the historical record.  Sad sacking haters get what they come here for....more things to hate and feel sad about.

Jesus H Christ dude....sometimes resist the urge to hit submit reply....WTF.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bring my daughter into it one more time and I’ll drive to Michigan and beet you’re azz!

:lol2:

You liked that didn't you....I was pms'ing that day.😂😜

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You liked that didn't you....I was pms'ing that day.😂😜

I did!  I really did!  :lmao:

Don’t take no shit from some fucking MN puke!!!!!! fuck around and start “throwing hands” here...a god damn hockey game may break out!!!!

@f7ben   :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did!  I really did!  :lmao:

Don’t take no shit from some fucking MN puke!!!!!! fuck around and start “throwing hands” here...a god damn hockey game may break out!!!!

@f7ben   :lmao:

Lolz

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

I went to a talk John Roberts gave this fall.  He talked a lot about an independent judiciary and how he supports that.  This is not a new position for Supreme Court Justices.

Judges are not politicians.

He is still full of shit there is massive hackery and ignoring that reality is stupidity, he should be impeached from the court for says such a ludicrous thing :flush:

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is still full of shit there is massive hackery and ignoring that reality is stupidity, he should be impeached from the court for says such a ludicrous thing :flush:

STFU you fecal ingesting fucktard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Chief Justice Roberts should be impeached for one comment that Momo disagrees with but Trumps mile long list of lies is just fine. :lol:

Shut the fuck up

• Haha 2