Middle class tax cut

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If I would have got another tax cut it would of been awesome!!!!  The first Trump tax cuts are wonderful and working out well for the middle class.  I won’t have a need to itemize this year with the standard deductions making for a simple tax season that I haven’t experienced since the military.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Asshole is pretending we never got one and accusing Trump of lying.  Asshole is shitting in the stew after most families are saving a couple grand this year already and acting like it’s nothing.   A second tax cut would be great let’s see who opposes it, I think we know.  

Im loving the tax cut......Ive compared my weekly gross pay from 2017 to 2018 and am clearing 60 to 80 more per week now. It's adding up nicely. 

2nd tax cut was a pipe dream and admittedly was a vote grabber.....worth a shot on trumps part. I certainly wasnt expecting it and now the brakes will definitely be on with the new house majority.

anti-trumpers will continue to hate no matter what.  Its comical