Middle class tax cut

Holy shit.

First you are complaining about potential new steel mills because you said trump lied, now you are complaining about middle class tax cuts, because you think trump lied.  FFS nook, get your head out of your ass.  Honestly, how much more pathetic can you get.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dont be an asshole....Trump claimed a 2nd tax cut bill would be passed to help the middle class

Asshole is pretending we never got one and accusing Trump of lying.  Asshole is shitting in the stew after most families are saving a couple grand this year already and acting like it’s nothing.   A second tax cut would be great let’s see who opposes it, I think we know.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Asshole is pretending we never got one and accusing Trump of lying.  Asshole is shitting in the stew after most families are saving a couple grand this year already and acting like it’s nothing.   A second tax cut would be great let’s see who opposes it, I think we know.  

Don’t be dense. Trump said a few weeks before the midterms that we’d have ANOTHER tax cut on top of the one already passed. So quit your fake outrage and accept that he lied about that for votes. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t be dense. Trump said a few weeks before the midterms that we’d have ANOTHER tax cut on top of the one already passed. So quit your fake outrage and accept that he lied about that for votes. 

No shit

33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dense?  Outrage?  I’m laughing my balls off that you guys are grasping at any and all to shit on Trump.  It’s not like he’s going to wave his magic wand and give everyone their second tax cut, he’s gonna need a little cooperation from Congress, and we know he’s gonna have less of that now.  If that’s all you guys have to bitch about you need a new hobby.  Fuck, I remember some of you same suspects bitching that we never should have gotten a tax cut last year.  Whatthefuckever

51 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The first tax cut was great. Trump lied about that too, he said the middle class would get the biggest break, they didn't.

He lied about the second tax break too, at least so far.

Trump has done a lot of good things, he also is giving Hillary a run for her money in the lying department, and that takes some doing.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You seeing a slowdown?  Not seeing private sector spending slowing down here, still at records, everyone record busy. 

September and October were kinda slow but things have been picking up again. My sources are telling me the budgets are fat for next year so I am not freaking out. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Dense?  Outrage?  I’m laughing my balls off that you guys are grasping at any and all to shit on Trump.  It’s not like he’s going to wave his magic wand and give everyone their second tax cut, he’s gonna need a little cooperation from Congress, and we know he’s gonna have less of that now.  If that’s all you guys have to bitch about you need a new hobby.  Fuck, I remember some of you same suspects bitching that we never should have gotten a tax cut last year.  Whatthefuckever

Lol, ok. We can all pretend like Trump didn’t say we’d have a 10% tax cut for the middle class before midterms to buy votes. Let’s do that Bahahaha. It’s not like I’m some never Trumper, I voted for him. If you can’t be critical than you are just a bought and paid for sheep. 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

September and October were kinda slow but things have been picking up again. My sources are telling me the budgets are fat for next year so I am not freaking out. 

Bigly $$$$ being spent by bigly co's across most sectors.  Everyone is busy.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bigly $$$$ being spent by bigly co's across most sectors.  Everyone is busy.

It was weird, we were slammed right up until Labor day then we hit a wall and there was nothing. Same for our whole industry. its been picking up pretty good lately but not alot of big stuff coming down the pipe, just little quick hits. Im told that there is big stuff in the hopper tho. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol, ok. We can all pretend like Trump didn’t say we’d have a 10% tax cut for the middle class before midterms to buy votes. Let’s do that Bahahaha. It’s not like I’m some never Trumper, I voted for him. If you can’t be critical than you are just a bought and paid for sheep. 

:news:  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

It was weird, we were slammed right up until Labor day then we hit a wall and there was nothing. Same for our whole industry. its been picking up pretty good lately but not alot of big stuff coming down the pipe, just little quick hits. Im told that there is big stuff in the hopper tho. :dunno:

Truthfully I wouldn't mind a slowdown but I just don't see it.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truthfully I wouldn't mind a slowdown but I just don't see it.  

Personally I like it when its slow. Gives us a chance to catch up on stuff and re-group. The guys dont like it tho. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well my dem house rep says she supports them. Lets see if dems pass it. If they do Im sure Donnie boy will sign it . Unless they fill it with all kinds of shit on their wish list.Probably gun control . Then they can say republicans didn't want to give the middleclass a tax break.

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s bullshit.  I have the new tax rates posted right in my office.  My family will save Several grand this year.  Thanks Trump.

thread fail. 

41532719-7D86-4298-B9BA-F5B22EF954DD.jpeg

There was no preelection tax cut as he promised. He’s full of shit. More silly lies. 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

No shit

You two are the angry ones... 

Just now, Anler said:

Last minute campaign bullshit to garner votes? 

Yep.   He could have passed it in the almost two years before mid terms if wanted  to help the middle class.

He probably just likes lying and watching his little Trumpsters fall for it.