Middle class tax cut

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lied. Nothing new. 

That’s bullshit.  I have the new tax rates posted right in my office.  My family will save Several grand this year.  Thanks Trump.

thread fail. 

41532719-7D86-4298-B9BA-F5B22EF954DD.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s bullshit.  I have the new tax rates posted right in my office.  My family will save Several grand this year.  Thanks Trump.

thread fail. 

41532719-7D86-4298-B9BA-F5B22EF954DD.jpeg

That says 2018. Did they take effect in January?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  Any more dumb anti American threads you need to post today?

Well since he announced that he would pass a middle class tax cut before the midterms during the speeches before the midterms. 

It appears that you are the failure not the thread. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well since he announced that he would pass a middle class tax cut before the midterms during the speeches before the midterms. 

Not apoears that you are the failure not the thread. 

What part of “the tax cuts were passed” in the spring and retroactive to 1/1/18, before the midterms don’t you understand?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

What part of “the tax cuts were passed” in the spring and retroactive to 1/1/18, before the midterms don’t you understand?

Dont be an asshole....Trump claimed a 2nd tax cut bill would be passed to help the middle class

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Kevvyboomboom got Owned 

http://fortune.com/2018/10/22/trump-10-percent-middle-class-tax-cut-election/

whoops. Stupid Trumpsters owned again. 

• Gold Member

If I would have got another tax cut it would of been awesome!!!!  The first Trump tax cuts are wonderful and working out well for the middle class.  I won’t have a need to itemize this year with the standard deductions making for a simple tax season that I haven’t experienced since the military.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Woolie Owned you so hard you spilled you’re soy oops 

I like how you are stupid enough to believe it. I know you’re only a wannabe mercan. But it’s dummies like you that fall for his lies and are too stupid to figure it out. 

Trumpsters are a lot like those people that fall for scams. They don’t want to admit they were duped so they keep sending more money hoping it will pay off. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how you are stupid enough to believe it. I know you’re only a wannabe mercan. But it’s dummies like you that fall for his lies and are too stupid to figure it out. 

Trumpsters are a lot like those people that fall for scams. They don’t want to admit they were duped so they keep sending more money hoping it will pay off. 

But he literally lowered middle class taxes so how is that a lie and why does it make you so sad