There has never been a nation as pathetic as the US

f7ben

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/95e5ada6-9f54-376e-bb54-06cab182e342/pompeo-gave-saudis-plan-to.html

Just pin it on a patsy....execute a bunch of loyal henchmen and protect the evil crown prince at all costs. The US will make sure this blows over and get back to business as usual

Reminds me of Sept 12 2001.  Provide special planes so the Saudi royals could get home while the rest of the nation was stranded at airports across the country.  Completely fucked up.  IT sure would be cool if ISIS would turn their sights on the Saudi Royal family.  

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Reminds me of Sept 12 2001.  Provide special planes so the Saudi royals could get home while the rest of the nation was stranded at airports across the country.  Completely fucked up.  IT sure would be cool if ISIS would turn their sights on the Saudi Royal family.  

It would be really cool if there was a single shred of integrity left in this whole fucking world that wielded any power at all. From world governments , to churches right to the local Barney Fife. Corruption , greed , graft and pure evil. 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/95e5ada6-9f54-376e-bb54-06cab182e342/pompeo-gave-saudis-plan-to.html

Just pin it on a patsy....execute a bunch of loyal henchmen and protect the evil crown prince at all costs. The US will make sure this blows over and get back to business as usual

Our intel has pinned it on the Crown Prince.

Our president says this:

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an "enemy of the state" and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that -- this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event -- maybe he did and maybe he didn't!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran. The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region. It is our paramount goal to fully eliminate the threat of terrorism throughout the world!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politics/trump-statement-saudi-khashoggi/index.html

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our intel has pinned it on the Crown Prince.

Our president says this:

Our president is a piece of fucking dogshit and I've never said otherwise. Hopefully he chokes on his next McDonalds greaseburger

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I believe you voted for him (I could be wrong), and if so that says otherwise.

I absolutely did not vote for him. I would never vote for an authoritarian piece of shit like Trump. I've probably been one of his most vocal critics here. Good grief

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Get out of the entire ME and hopefully they wipe each other out.

That being said here is the reality of SA.

1. More Islamic kooks than anywhere on earth.

2. More money than any other kook country by 100 fold.

3. What happens when the kooks run that asylum?     

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Get out of the entire ME and hopefully they wipe each other out.

That being said here is the reality of SA.

1. More Islamic kooks than anywhere on earth.

2. More money than any other kook country by 100 fold.

3. What happens when the kooks run that asylum?     

Always a caveat with you. You are lost

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Always a caveat with you. You are lost

Getting out is a caveat?   Everything after that is simply fact not an opinion on policy.   Just get the fuck out of there and let what happens happens.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Getting out is a caveat?   Everything after that is simply fact not an opinion on policy.   Just get the fuck out of there and let what happens happens.   

Blathering on about kooks and what happens when were gone is nothing more than thinly veiled justification for our policy there. You know it and I know it. Do you need the definition of caveat explained to you?

Edited by f7ben

36 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What does that have to do with you voting for a piece of Dog Shit?  

I have to ask you a question; Why isn't the evil, second coming of the anti-Christ Hillary Clinton locked up yet? Think about, why hasn't she?

So our entire middle east foreign policy is sucking saudi cock? Weird how those mulsim "kooks" are in bed with the noble and righteous Israelis. And US of course... Quite the threesome there...

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

So our entire middle east foreign policy is sucking saudi cock? Weird how those mulsim "kooks" are in bed with the noble and righteous Israelis. And US of course... Quite the threesome there...

It can be summed up quite easily. Hatred and fear of Iran.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

It can be summed up quite easily. Hatred and fear of Iran.

We dont hate or fear Iran. We are simply doing what our Israeli Zionist masters command. They have all kinds of religious idiocy to use us for.