There has never been a nation as pathetic as the US

f7ben

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

We don't fear Iran itself. We fear them controlling the middle east and its oil.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

No.....no we dont. What fucking difference does it make if SA or Iran control oil? It's not like one is better than the other. Also what fucking help is us sucking Saudi and Jew dick doing with Iran? 

What Ben said. Iran is in no position to control anything. Looks like the Saudis are making that play tho ...

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Patience, it's getting close :thumbsup:

what is getting close ? lol still on the Russia thing are we . so our intelligence agency can solv murder in in another countery  under 30 days . yet 2 yrs and a full team of investigators and every news room in the countery and still jack shit 👌

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Our president said he was going to have a special prosecutor go after her, his words.

That would be far more appropriate than the Mueller bullshit......seeing as how she has been proven to have committed multiple crimes and the spineless fucks in the Obama DOJ ran cover for her

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That would be far more appropriate than the Mueller bullshit......seeing as how she has been proven to have committed multiple crimes and the spineless fucks in the Obama DOJ ran cover for her

It most certainly would but there’s not much there with Hillary.  Any evidence was clean, bleached, burned, destroyed and buried deep with all of the help from Obama’s FBI and the DOJ.  It’s gone.  HOWEVER, looking a the complete and utter ineptness of these institutions, it makes me wonder if hey left something unwipped or left somebody alive.

Bhen needs to get off his ass and follow through with slitting throats (they aren't gonna slit themselves), running for office or finding a new country.

Oh wait.. he doesn't vote.

Nevermind. Just a blabbering do nothing douchebag.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what is getting close ? lol still on the Russia thing are we . so our intelligence agency can solv murder in in another countery  under 30 days . yet 2 yrs and a full team of investigators and every news room in the countery and still jack shit 👌

Revelations.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's been 2 years of Republican control and what are the proven crimes, was there a trial I missed?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Bhen needs to get off his ass and follow through with slitting throats (they aren't gonna slit themselves), running for office or finding a new country.

I figured General "Throat Slitter" Ben Coorslite would be leading Sgt. Moe and PFC Zambo in the upcoming revolution.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's been 2 years of Republican control and what are the proven crimes, was there a trial I missed?

I figured General "Throat Slitter" Ben Coorslite would be leading Sgt. Moe and PFC Zambo in the upcoming revolution.

You need a 21 or higher on the wonderlic to join my ranks. That means no cops or meat sacks. Sorry Moe and Zammy!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

You need a 21 or higher on the wonderlic to join my ranks. That means no cops or meat sacks. Sorry Moe and Zammy!!!!

I don’t have a need to join “ranks” dozens of levels below my own.  Yoos is sub-Cub Scout levels!:lmao:

Hell, Is probably have to give weeks of a knife sharpening clinic in your “ranks” only to give up and make you all trade them in for boxcutters.

faggot!

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: 

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It most certainly would but there’s not much there with Hillary.  Any evidence was clean, bleached, burned, destroyed and buried deep with all of the help from Obama’s FBI and the DOJ.  It’s gone.  HOWEVER, looking a the complete and utter ineptness of these institutions, it makes me wonder if hey left something unwipped or left somebody alive.

What do you two bozos think she was hiding?

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

Whatever you say Peacetime

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think he’d be going against them, not leading them 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

What do you two bozos think she was hiding?

Oh my.  Whew!  Short answer is enough to take down the entire Obama administration along with most of DC that was complicit in this treason and mass Constitutional violations against the American Citizens.

I know that bitch prolly has the ability to name names too.  DC is sacred to death of that untrustworthy, lying fucking hag.

For the life of me I can’t figure out how ben can’t see all the Russian ties and collusion. Some others are just plain dumb, misinformed, misguided. Although ben is whacked in the conspiracy department, he does have some smarts and is up on current events

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh my.  Whew!  Short answer is enough to take down the entire Obama administration along with most of DC that was complicit in this treason and mass Constitutional violations against the American Citizens.

I know that bitch prolly has the ability to name names too.  DC is sacred to death of that untrustworthy, lying fucking hag.

I was hoping for some specifics. Try again, with specifics about the constitution violations?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

For the life of me I can’t figure out how ben can’t see all the Russian ties and collusion. Some others are just plain dumb, misinformed, misguided. Although ben is whacked in the conspiracy department, he does have some smarts and is up on current events

Lol!  That should be a clue for your ass!  When a guy that buys into some pretty farmout shit can’t see what you retards are seeing....well, maybe he’s not watching enough CNN.  Sit with the boy, school him! Be his mentor in librul idiocy!

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I was hoping for some specifics. Try again, with specifics about the constitution violations?

Nawww.  It’s not up for debate.  But make no mistake, I bet I could throw up about a dozen to which your educated, “intellectual elite” response would be:

Amirite?  Yup!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nawww.  It’s not up for debate.  But make no mistake, I bet I could throw up about a dozen to which your educated, “intellectual elite” response would be:

Amirite?  Yup!

Code for “I don’t know I’m just making shit up” . Have seen this act before dude

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Code for “I don’t know I’m just making shit up” . Have seen this act before dude

Lie to yourself if you want.  Maybe you don’t know better anymore?

Pretty clear you’ve lost your mind this week.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

The shit Obama or Hillary may have done hails in comparison to the shit trump definitely has done and will continue to do. But you bozos keep focused on imaginary boogey men from the past while it happens. 

Did you get a sneak peek at Mueller’s report or, you just butt-hurtin’ and slinging shit again?

:lmao:

Pssst.....that was rhetorical.

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Exactly, the price dropped dramatically today when Trump smoked the Saudi cock on TV.. Spineless move today..

But then again most would all be bitching and blaming him if he did tell them to fuck off like our fucking leader should have and gas prices were $5/gal making those assholes made loot plus we lost some military contract worth billions over some guy..

Win or loose, what's better for the American citizens??

Price would’ve dropped anyway. Global demand for oil is plunging. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Price would’ve dropped anyway. Global demand for oil is plunging. 

Yah....global demand is plunging. That's why oil was up 40% in the last 6 months 

Fucking retard

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Couldn't even be a fuckin reservist.

Did your grandfather tell you you couldn't do it like Huizenga?]