The Clinton Affair on A&E

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

Wow,

I am watching it right now and man what a web of names that are still around in politics today.  I didn't realize Kavanaugh was involved. 

You dont realize much

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

Anyone watch it?   Very interesting to say the least.   If you had any doubts he obstructed justice or committed perjury this would remove any doubt if you can watch with an unbiased state of mind.   The only part of the story I really wasn't aware of was how the same thing was done with another Clinton friend and Vernon Jordan setting him up with a job similar to Lewinsky.

https://www.aetv.com/shows/the-clinton-affair

So are you back to thinking the sex life of a President is important again?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You dont realize much

Oh Oh Oh,  I said Kavanaugh....so scared benny woke up.  JUST stfu.  Just saying Kavanaugh triggers you like saying Trump triggers the resident trump haters.

Edited by racer254

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I think Trump needs to answer questions about his affairs under oath like the Republicans made Clinton.  

Whaddya say Trumpsters? 

Was he president then? Or in  public office?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 11/21/2018 at 6:42 AM, revkevsdi said:

So are you back to thinking the sex life of a President is important again?

Jesus you're annoying.   It a new documentary just out with Lewinsky talking in detail for the first time.   Its not the sex that was the issue.  

From the New York Times   https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/20/arts/television/paula-jones-monica-lewinsky-bill-clinton.html

Lewinsky has always been cast as the central female character of Bill Clinton’s scandals, and while that has been hell for her, it has been rather convenient for him. Over two decades, it was easy to forget that the reporting on Clinton’s consensual affair with an intern arose out of an even more damning context: Jones’s harassment suit. (It was Lewinsky and Clinton denying their affair under oath in the Jones case that gave Starr the material to pounce.) Paula Jones spoke out against the most powerful man in the world, and when his lawyers argued that a sitting president couldn’t be subject to a civil suit, she took them all the way to the Supreme Court and won. In another world, she would be hailed as a feminist icon. But not in this world — not yet.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Public office....

Sbyl

Trump never held public office until late in life so it’s an unfair comparison. 

We know that he’s lied about affairs and got caught. We know he was accused of rape and denied it.   

Clinton was impeached for lying about an affair while he was President. If Trump is accused of having an affair while President, should he have to testify under oath. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump never held public office until late in life so it’s an unfair comparison

We know that he’s lied about affairs and got caught. We know he was accused of rape and denied it.   

Clinton was impeached for lying about an affair while he was President. If Trump is accused of having an affair while President, should he have to testify under oath. 

So?

More ifs....

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So?

More ifs....

Sure, more ifs. 

I’ve got a 50/50 chance of Trumpsters agreeing put Trump to the same scrutiny before he’s accused.  

After Trump does it, they all decide it doesn’t matter.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure, more ifs. 

I’ve got a 50/50 chance of Trumpsters agreeing put Trump to the same scrutiny before he’s accused.  

After Trump does it, they all decide it doesn’t matter.  

Not likely....hes stupid...but not Clinton stupid