The Clinton Affair on A&E

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone watch it?   Very interesting to say the least.   If you had any doubts he obstructed justice or committed perjury this would remove any doubt if you can watch with an unbiased state of mind.   The only part of the story I really wasn't aware of was how the same thing was done with another Clinton friend and Vernon Jordan setting him up with a job similar to Lewinsky.

https://www.aetv.com/shows/the-clinton-affair

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Anyone watch it?   Very interesting to say the least.   If you had any doubts he obstructed justice or committed perjury this would remove any doubt if you can watch with an unbiased state of mind.   The only part of the story I really wasn't aware of was how the same thing was done with another Clinton friend and Vernon Jordan setting him up with a job similar to Lewinsky.

https://www.aetv.com/shows/the-clinton-affair

Very good so far.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The Clintons are about the dirtiest people in politics ever. And 100% of their corporations went bankrupt 

Watch the documentary.   Its shocking.   

I will say I'm not in full agreement with how Lewinsky was handled by the IC and the FBI.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Watch the documentary.   Its shocking.   

I will say I'm not in full agreement with how Lewinsky was handled by the IC and the FBI.   

Used and spit out...Tripp was is a scumbagg.

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Used and spit out...Tripp was is a scumbagg.

She wouldn't be on the top of my friends list.  :lol:   

I'll say I've been a bit impressed with Lewinsky in the interview's and tapes.   She doesn't come off as the dumb bimbo she was made out to be and she is more attractive now than she was back then.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll say I've been a bit impressed with Lewinsky in the interview's and taps.   She doesn't come off as the dumb bimbo she was made out to be and she is more attractive now than she was back then.  

I agree....shes definitely much easier on the eyes then Hillary was at 45.

• Like 2

Just now, hwytohell said:

Saw a couple of clips on the clintoons  affair , Monica looks  a whole lot better today.  Wonder if anyone will bring this up when the two corrupt clintoons go on their two headed lying conversation tour ??

Only if they want to commit suicide

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll say I've been a bit impressed with Lewinsky in the interview's and taps.   She doesn't come off as the dumb bimbo she was made out to be and she is more attractive now than she was back then.  

I will have to check that out..saw a few previews and yeah Monica had her life ruined by that fuck head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I will have to check that out..saw a few previews and yeah Monica had her life ruined by that fuck head.

Takes two to Tango.  Yeah she was young and all but she was no dummy.   She knew what she was doing.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll say I've been a bit impressed with Lewinsky in the interview's and tapes.   She doesn't come off as the dumb bimbo she was made out to be and she is more attractive now than she was back then.  

46 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I agree....shes definitely much easier on the eyes then Hillary was at 45.

Both of you are older and your standards have gone down with your age going up!  :lol:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Takes two to Tango.  Yeah she was young and all but she was no dummy.   She knew what she was doing.  

True....but a 47 yr old POTUS vs a 21 yr old intern just shows what a fucking creep he was

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s a lot more things to be angry at the Clintons about than a damn blowjob 

Ezzackly 

6 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

NAFTA

Yup

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So if that was your daughter you say this to her and ignore how Clinton used his power? Yeah good for you. 

So if that was your daughter you say this to her and ignore how Clinton used his power? Yeah good for you. 

that power differential gets you fired in corporate america-  makes you a hero of the left in politics.  Amazing all the #metoo SJW's who were up both clintons asses for the last 20 years when they are everything they are supposedly against.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

True....but a 47 yr old POTUS vs a 21 yr old intern just shows what a fucking creep he was

Ezzackly 

Yup

Yes he was a creep and its worse than most know.   He made her "satisfy him" without "returning the favor."  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just saying she was old enough to know better too.   Yes at his age and position he should have been the more responsible one but at 21-22 she carries some of the responsibility as well.  

• Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes he was a creep and its worse than most know.   He made her "satisfy him" without "returning the favor."  

Just saying she was old enough to know better too.   Yes at his age and position he should have been the more responsible one but at 21-22 she carries some of the responsibility as well.  

Sure but Clinton really should have known better especially considering he has a daughter but pretty sure he is a narcissistic sociopath so he has no conscience or soul.

• Like 2

Sure but Clinton really should have known better especially considering he has a daughter but pretty sure he is a narcissistic sociopath so he has no conscience or soul.

:thumbsup: