How many new factories are US Steel openining?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

We do. You admitted it. 

Six new factories or plants being opened by US steel as per Donald Trumps claim the he was told that by the President of US Steel.  

Let’s see the link to it happening Trumpsters. 

You said we dont call them plants...

Sbyl.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Six new plants being opened by US steel as per Donald Trumps claim that he was told that by the President of US Steel.  

Dear little Trumpsters. I am sorry that I used a common word for manufacturing facilities in my original post. It confused you and I realized that was wrong. 

Please prove that Trump wasn’t lying. 

Six new plants being opened by US steel as per Donald Trumps claim that he was told that by the President of US Steel.  

Dear little Trumpsters. I am sorry that I used a common word for manufacturing facilities in my original post. It confused you and I realized that was wrong. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you triggered? Poor Kevvy

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yikes,  I can’t imagine how angry he gets a boot things happening in his backyard.  😬

Pretty pathetic...

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Trump is a fucking liar....everyone knows this. Only momo wouldnt admit it. What's you're fucking point 

5 hours ago, smokin george said:

I picked up a load of tubing at a steel mill yesterday. Today I went to another steel mill to pick up and delivered that tubing and afterwards picked up a load of flatstock st a processing plant to deliver to a factory for future processing

Well that settles it then.