Lock her up....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

i am an observant person. i guarantee dumbski despises trump much more than how he acts in here. but he says nothing about it, and jumps on fellow lefties who do. this thread is a perfect example. 

I don't eh? More like I don't enough to satisfy you....again, weird and twisted. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I don't eh? More like I don't enough to satisfy you....again, weird and twisted. 

in the overall scheme of things, you say nothing. making it even more odd, you say nothing about major trump things. things that you'd have jumped on the rww bandwagon about, had it been a lefty. coward. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

payback. man i hope they open this thing up. what if they found some bribery between some of ivanka's foreign businesses and daddy? 

And what if they find nothing 

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

in the overall scheme of things, you say nothing. making it even more odd, you say nothing about major trump things. things that you'd have jumped on the rww bandwagon about, had it been a lefty. coward. 

Sorry you feel that way but, in the over scheme of things, why do you care so much when you keep claiming you don't care or couldn't care less? Make up you mind already will ya? I'm a Librul Trumpster after all according to you. Dummy :lol: 

Sorry you feel that way but, in the over scheme of things, why do you care so much when you keep claiming you don't care or couldn't care less? Make up you mind already will ya? I'm a Closet Librul Trumpster after all according to you. Dummy :lol: 

Modified....

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there were no subpoenas involved here. this info was acquired by the information act, which only revealed what was sent to gov offices. so, you don't know what else she sent and to who. just as it was with hillary.

thanks for playing :bc:

Well I would think with all your concern we should surely be seeing some subpoena's over this correct??..That's what you want right??

It's really easy,..my lawyer did it in my case, had everything requested in 24hrs from Verizon..

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

payback. man i hope they open this thing up. what if they found some bribery between some of ivanka's foreign businesses and daddy? 

I'd love to see a full blown investigation into this by the Dems..

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sorry you feel that way but, in the over scheme of things, why do you care so much when you keep claiming you don't care or couldn't care less? Make up you mind already will ya? I'm a Librul Trumpster after all according to you. Dummy :lol: 

Calling you out is not caring. Get over yourself. Tell ya what, prove I am wrong and post some of your negative trump posts about the following topics....

- trump avoiding soldier cemeteries , here and abroad

- trump refusing to sit down with mueller

- trump not visiting soldiers in dangerous areas, like previous presidents have done

- trumps excessive campaign rallies, golf trips, and mar a lago visits

thewe are things that bother moderate repukes. I would expect to see a lot of dissatisfactions from you. So go!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Calling you out is not caring. Get over yourself. Tell ya what, prove I am wrong and post some of your negative trump posts about the following topics....

- trump avoiding soldier cemeteries , here and abroad

- trump refusing to sit down with mueller

- trump not visiting soldiers in dangerous areas, like previous presidents have done

- trumps excessive campaign rallies, golf trips, and mar a lago visits

thewe are things that bother moderate repukes. I would expect to see a lot of dissatisfactions from you. So go!

Now why would I do exactly what you want me to do? You still don't get it do you? Dummy

Now why would I do exactly what you want me to do? You still don't get it do you? Dummy

Because you have a chance to own me, if what you say is right, and I am wrong. But you can’t do it, because what I have been saying is correct

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because you have a chance to own me, if what you say is right, and I am wrong. But you can’t do it, because what I have been saying is correct

:fishing: :lol: :bigfinger:

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Gotta love how he likes to lay out the rules and all to try to get you to play along. 

Yep...his rules and he decides if I'm right or wrong. Then he wonders why I don't play his game. 

Bottom line is, we are in for at least TWO YEARS of non-stop, brutal political in-fighting in the USA. The economy is gonna' tank, things will get real shitty.  It's already happening.  

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yep...his rules and he decides if I'm right or wrong. Then he wonders why I don't play his game. 

how could you posting up your trump complaints be decisive? you've either posted them or you haven't :dunno:

we all know it's the latter.

• Haha 1