Lock her up....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

one dipshit reads it, others swear by it. you are only seeing the e-mails sent to the gov from her private e-mail accounts. do you think whoever broke this story actually got into her private e-mail account and looked at everything? who knows what else she sent to others. that is the problem with private e-mails. duh.

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email," he said. "When she entered the government, she was given a government email account for official use. While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family."

Just now, Rigid1 said:

“Like most people, before entering into government service, Ms. Trump used a private email," he said. "When she entered the government, she was given a government email account for official use. While transitioning into government, until the White House provided her the same guidance they had to others who started before she did, Ms. Trump sometimes used her private account, almost always for logistics and scheduling concerning her family."

:lmao:

wtf does your mind come up with regarding that statement? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

these are perfect examples of why many of you can't see obvious things, like collusion. you are clueless, absolutely clueless.

tell me dave, how do you think this info about ivanka's e-mails was discovered? 

for sludgey, as well...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

for sludgey, as well...

Freedom of information act comes to mind, or a leaker possibly??

FYI, a subpoena can be issued to google, yahoo, verizon, ect to hand over any emails and text messages, as Ivanka did not use a "private server" she had to use a company like that.. Even emails and texts that have been deleted are archived by their servers..  If you dont believe me you can ask my Ex.......

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

thank you. it's nice to see some honesty once in awhile.

some of you should take note...

You just want people to agree with you so badly that it's hilarious! 

Look at me...look at me!!!! Agree with me or I'll call you dumb  :lol: 

Even when I do agree with you why the hell would I want to admit it when I can instead just sit back and watch the Slinger show day in and day out? Dummy...you just don't get it....at all!  :thumb: 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just want people to agree with you so badly that it's hilarious! 

Even when I do agree with you why the hell would I want to admit it when I can instead just sit back and watch the Slinger show day in and day out? Dummy...you just don't get it....at all!  :thumb: 

I decided to reach across the aisle and agree with on the email mess. I'm going to to start my path to becoming more of a progressive thinker.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Freedom of information act comes to mind, or a leaker possibly??

FYI, a subpoena can be issued to google, yahoo, verizon, ect to hand over any emails and text messages, as Ivanka did not use a "private server" she had to use a company like that.. Even emails and texts that have been deleted are archived by their servers..  If you dont believe me you can ask my Ex.......

there were no subpoenas involved here. this info was acquired by the information act, which only revealed what was sent to gov offices. so, you don't know what else she sent and to who. just as it was with hillary.

thanks for playing :bc:

10 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I decided to reach across the aisle and agree with on the email mess. I'm going to to start my path to becoming more of a progressive thinker.

:bc: According to him, I'm on his side of the isle but I just don't agree openly with him enough for his liking which is a bit weird and twisted. I'd rather see him all worked up like he usually is.  :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You just want people to agree with you so badly that it's hilarious

:lol:

dude, i could care less who agrees with me. that is you, and it is so obvious. you've now admitted it several times. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

:bc: According to him, I'm on his side of the isle but I just don't agree openly with him enough for his liking which is a bit weird and twisted. I'd rather see him all worked up like he usually is.  :lol: 

in real life, you are. in here, you have a different persona, siding with the majority. aka...coward. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

I saw were he said your liberal at heart but afraid to leave the herd. Sounds familiar :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH  but your MO for years is trying to pull that one out of your ass

i am an observant person. i guarantee dumbski despises trump much more than how he acts in here. but he says nothing about it, and jumps on fellow lefties who do. this thread is a perfect example.