Lock her up....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

you have very poor reading comprehension skills...

Is she in jail? Others have done it and they are....so Hillary has set a new precedent....so what Ivanka did is no big deal.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Trump and his "Lock her up" chant really gets to these bozos. :lol: 

you are so lost. we find the chants funny as hell. you have got to be one of the most unobservant, dumbest members in here. it's a little sad though, because you are a fellow liberal. 

and yes, there it was!!!

you are so lost. we find the chants funny as hell. you have got to be one of the most unobservant, dumbest members in here. it's a little sad though, because you are a fellow liberal. 

and yes, there it was!!!

the chants stirred up trumps moronic followers and yet she's walking around the streets everyday-  more trump lies :news:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

the chants stirred up trumps moronic followers and yet she's walking around the streets everyday-  more trump lies :news:  

it got you fucks all worked up into a lather.. its fucking hilarious!:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and yes, there it was!!!

You just keep running around saying over and over "Personally I don't care" while you bitch and whine showing just how much you care....K  :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

it got you fucks all worked up into a lather.. its fucking hilarious!:lol:

:lol:  you fucks.  I hate hillary about as much as anyone and think she should certainly have been disqualified from any consideration over hat issue as it would lose anyone else security clearance.  That said i wasn't sitting around with my gay MAGA gear on at rallies for the orange idiot chanting it backslapping all the other idiots in their MAGA gear

Just now, Skidooski said:

You just keep running around saying over and over "Personally I don't care" while you bitch and whine showing just how much you care....K  :thumb: 

you are confusing humor with anger, which is really odd. if i was angry, or not having fun watching you dipshits in action, why would i keep coming here?

do you really think i care about what ivanka did here, and think she should be "locked up"? :lmao:

you are confusing humor with anger, which is really odd. if i was angry, or not having fun watching you dipshits in action, why would i keep coming here?

do you really think i care about what ivanka did here, and think she should be "locked up"? :lmao:

You don't care and yet you started a thread about it  :news: 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I've just never understood the "You're too much of a coward to admit what you know the truth is!  It's what my party says it is!!!!!  You're all skeeeered and just trying to fit in with the cool crowd!!!!'

:lmao:

Thats step 3 in slingers 3 step defense process...pathetically predictable....

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i couldn't make my point any clearer. yet dumb dave is still running around making dumb statements :lol:

The only thing you make clear is the space between your ears.

;)

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

He starts lots of those!

Hilarious, He starts all these threads to show just how much he doesn't care.....isn't upset.....and how he's not getting worked up. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hilarious, He starts all these threads to show just how much he doesn't care.....isn't upset.....and how he's not getting worked up. :lol: 

Hes not fooling anyone!

:lol2: