Lock her up....

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Geez, Slinger went right off the deep end with quickness.. Right through all his defense mechanisms in an hour..Has to be a record.

He’s the only one here with a valid opinion. Everyone else is just a bunch of pussies following the crowd! 

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Geez, Slinger went right off the deep end with quickness.. Right through all his defense mechanisms in an hour..Has to be a record.

I've just never understood the "You're too much of a coward to admit what you know the truth is!  It's what my party says it is!!!!!  You're all skeeeered and just trying to fit in with the cool crowd!!!!'

:lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've just never understood the "You're too much of a coward to admit what you know the truth is!  It's what my party says it is!!!!!  You're all skeeeered and just trying to fit in with the cool crowd!!!!'

:lmao:

Who would want to fit in with this?

:dunno:

Screenshot_20180801-143521_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Who would want to fit in with this?

:dunno:

Screenshot_20180801-143521_Chrome.jpg

Dude should have been a comedian, I’m mean I’m laughing before he gets the joke out.

:lol: :lmao: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Maybe hes gone for good this time.

No chance.  He's saving up his hatred and ilk and will be back with a vengeance to show "the clown posse" what is what!  

He'll be tossed out of whatever forum he's infecting now soon...then....he'll re-attach!

SR Bone Cancer.png

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He’s the only one here with a valid opinion. Everyone else is just a bunch of pussies following the crowd! 

not everyone, some. tom is no dummy. some of you others, are. then there's dumbski, who is both dumb and a pussy. :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not everyone, some. tom is no dummy. some of you others, are. then there's dumbski, who is both dumb and a pussy. :news:

He pegged you 100% and everyone sees it. Don't be so upset, it's nothing new. 

this thread went exactly as i knew it would. you all give the trumpsters a pass on everything you were crying about when it came to the dems. whether it's  lack of transparency, lying, business conflicts, corruption, divisiveness, budgets, treatment of military personnel, e-mails.....

i knew rwws were a bunch of double standard, hypocrits a long time ago. but to this extent?  congrats, you shattered records.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

this thread went exactly as i knew it would. you all give the trumpsters a pass on everything you were crying about when it came to the dems. whether it's  lack of transparency, lying, business conflicts, corruption, divisiveness, budgets, treatment of military personnel, e-mails.....

i knew rwws were a bunch of double standard, hypocrits a long time ago. but to this extent?  congrats, you shattered records.  

Of course it did  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So you dont have double standards where dems are concerned?

Just now, Skidooski said:

He pegged you 100% and everyone sees it. Don't be so upset, it's nothing new. 

he didn't peg a damn thing, you can't see a damn thing, and i'm not upset about a damn thing. watching you morons in action is very entertaining. especially a rww cheerleader such as yourself. here we are 4 pages in and not one anti-trump comment about the e-mails, after all the crying about e-mails prior. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he didn't peg a damn thing, you can't see a damn thing, and i'm not upset about a damn thing. watching you morons in action is very entertaining. especially a rww cheerleader such as yourself. here we are 4 pages in and not one anti-trump comment about the e-mails, after all the crying about e-mails prior. :lol:

Is ivanka running for president?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You seem upset. :news: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

do ya think you and others are hard to figure out and predict? :lol:

holy fuck...

Right but no one can figure you out eh. Holy fuck is right  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

So you dont have double standards where dems are concerned?

nope. hillary doing what she did was dumb, and i've stated that many times. i always have stated numerous times, that in this day and age, with all the modern communications means, expecting everyone to adhere to strict communication policies, 24/7, is ludicrous. you all laughed and cried bullshit, the rules should be followed and those who disobey reprimanded. i don't truly give a shit about what ivanka did here. i don't expect, or want, her to be locked up, that SHOULD be you and your fellow group of nitwits. 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yup!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

nope. hillary doing what she did was dumb, and i've stated that many times. i always have stated numerous times, that in this day and age, with all the modern communications means, expecting everyone to adhere to strict communication policies, 24/7, is ludicrous. you all laughed and cried bullshit, the rules should be followed and those who disobey reprimanded. i don't truly give a shit about what ivanka did here. i don't expect, or want, her to be locked up, that SHOULD be you and your fellow group of nitwits. 

Well it was ok obviously when Hillary did it....so it shouldnt matter when Ivanka did it....Hillary did win the popular vote after all...so the email thing was acceptable to dems.

Just now, DAVE said:

Well it was ok obviously when Hillary did it....so it shouldnt matter when Ivanka did it....Hillary did win the popular vote after all...so the email thing was acceptable to dems.

you have very poor reading comprehension skills...