Lock her up....

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Personally I don’t give a shit, but you’d think all of them would be a little more “careful “ after all the harping about e-mails

Careful about what?  

Did you hear the latest?  Muellers hammer is about to drop.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Just because it's late breaking to you, lol, never mind... :lol2:

IVANKA TRUMP USED PRIVATE EMAILS WITH TREASURY OFFICIALS

BY NINA BURLEIGH ON 11/2/17 AT 2:31 PM

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So where is the “cut off” line, dumb Dave?

Well obviously its not secretary of state where youre concerned....because Hillary could do no wrong in your eyes.

Just now, DAVE said:

Well obviously its not secretary of state where youre concerned....because Hillary could do no wrong in your eyes.

There you go telling lies again. I said before what hillary did was very dumb. I also didn’t think she was the best candidate for the WH. Sbyl

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sure. :news:

next thing you will be saying is collusion was a joke.

Nah, that’s real. Anyone with a clue can see it. Otherwise trump wouldn’t have done all that he has to shut it down. But you’ve always been a dipshit, so I wouldn’t expect you to see it. Don’t bother responding.....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nah, that’s real. Anyone with a clue can see it. Otherwise trump wouldn’t have done all that he has to shut it down. But you’ve always been a dipshit, so I wouldn’t expect you to see it. Don’t bother responding.....

And so ends the thread folks. Tune in next time for slinger's year old news update, where he'll back to back post himself, answer his own questions, filled with unfounded insults and, a complete lack of reason, with an encore of backpedaling!

:bigfinger:

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There you go telling lies again. I said before what hillary did was very dumb. I also didn’t think she was the best candidate for the WH. Sbyl

True the best candidate won 

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

And so ends the thread folks. Tune in next time for slinger's year old news update, where he'll back to back post himself, answer his own questions, filled with unfounded insults and, a complete lack of reason, with an encore of backpedaling!

:bigfinger:

I was referring to his non-stop collusion BS. We’ve only gone over it about 100 times. You seem a bit irritated. Was it me calling out your stupidity about thw gov using nukes if we don’t “comply”? :lol:

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Go find a kleenex.

:bc: