We are so pro life if you abort we will kill you!!!

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wow, abortion, animal rights, gay marriage.............such violent hatred in these hot-button issues. 

I've always maintained that an animal rights activist would kill a hunter, if they could get away with it. 

People have killed over abortion. Dr. Jerome Slepian  was shot in his house. Then there was this bastard that shot-gunned a doctor in Florida. I hated that bastard, he was such a fukken smug bastard. I forget his name. 

God, America sucks so fukken bad. 

What I can't understand is why does any adult male give a fuck about a stranger getting an abortion? It's not normal or natural for an adult male to give a fuck about another man's breeding. I'm serious here. Religion, fukken religion AGAIN!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What I can't understand is why does any adult male give a fuck about a stranger getting an abortion? It's not normal or natural for an adult male to give a fuck about another man's breeding. I'm serious here. Religion, fukken religion AGAIN!! 

Its religion. Once you take that out of the picture it dosnt make snse. With it in there it dosnt make sense.

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Its religion. Once you take that out of the picture it dosnt make snse. With it in there it dosnt make sense.

Invisible guy said some stuff a couple thousand years ago and still watches over all 7 billion of us every second but doesn't do anything until we are dead.... Totally makes sense. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 2

I don’t believe in abortion, and I’m not religious at all. I just think it’s wrong. But this just my policy. What anyone else does is none of my business.

46 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I don’t believe in abortion, and I’m not religious at all. I just think it’s wrong. But this just my policy. What anyone else does is none of my business.

I understand how you're against it, but would you want women not to be able to get an abortion? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I understand how you're against it, but would you want women not to be able to get an abortion? 

Absolutely there should be places they can go. What happened before it was legal is even more disgusting. 

Start educating young / old males, if you want to use your penis as a always at the ready taco jackhammer, cover it up with a condom or get a vasectomy . Far to many males of all races and colors  have pitched  their personal sexual responsibility into the wind. The struggle that a single female parent has to face daily , raising a child  is often overwhelming . Yes it has been a long time since I was out on the  taco hunt , but  when I was , I never had a child or caught a STD.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Start educating young / old males, if you want to use your penis as a always at the ready taco jackhammer, cover it up with a condom or get a vasectomy . Far to many males of all races and colors  have pitched  their personal sexual responsibility into the wind. The struggle that a single female parent has to face daily , raising a child  is often overwhelming . Yes it has been a long time since I was out on the  taco hunt , but  when I was , I never had a child or caught a STD.

Had a guy who used to work here had 4 baby momma clamps on his check. One day he was in the office I told him to get a vasectomy. He was like alot of guys who wont do it because they think they are getting their manhood removed. I was like "Keep having more kids then you broke mother fucker" 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Had a guy who used to work here had 4 baby momma clamps on his check. One day he was in the office I told him to get a vasectomy. He was like alot of guys who wont do it because they think they are getting their manhood removed. I was like "Keep having more kids then you broke mother fucker" 

Remember Derrick Thomas with the chiefs? Rolled his suburban and killed himself. His 9 kids and their 8 babie mamas were trying to sue GM. That was a fricken circus. :lol: 

On 11/19/2018 at 8:29 PM, Polaris 550 said:

23 hours ago, Edmo said:

21 hours ago, Edmo said:

Absolutely there should be places they can go. What happened before it was legal is even more disgusting. 

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Almost 25 years ago, Bill and Hillary Clinton famously said abortion is a “fundamental constitutional right” that should be “safe, legal, and rare.”

Nice to know I don't always disagree with you people. 

My neighbour having an abortion doesn't affect me in the least. My neighbour being forced to have a gaggle of kids they don't want will.

35 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Remember Derrick Thomas with the chiefs? Rolled his suburban and killed himself. His 9 kids and their 8 babie mamas were trying to sue GM. That was a fricken circus. :lol: 

I just remember that dude was dumb as a stump. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice to know I don't always disagree with you people. 

My neighbour having an abortion doesn't affect me in the least. My neighbour being forced to have a gaggle of kids they don't want will.

this