Some good people...

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Like they run from your saggy manboobs?

I bet your hands are so thin skinned because you constantly have wash off the evidence. You probably molest your employees...thats why no one will work for you.

:lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I bet your hands are so thin skinned because constantly have wash off the evidence. You probably molest your employees...thats why no one will work for you.

Poor Dumb Dave. You must be really pissed to accuse me of molesting kids. 

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yep

It’s same shit every time.  The news gets every one whipped up in a Frenzy. All the news channels race down to the synagogue to interview Jews, who say they are scared to death. They do a little report on the rising threat of hate crimes, show some scary skin heads heil Hitlering. 

A week later when they apprehend the dumb ass teenagers, who thought it was funny,   Nothing. 

Just now, Cold War said:

It’s same shit every time.  The news gets every one whipped up in a Frenzy. All the news channels race down to the synagogue to interview Jews, who say they are scared to death. They do a little report on the rising threat of hate crimes, show some scary skin heads heil Hitlering. 

A week later when they apprehend the dumb ass teenagers, who thought it was funny,   Nothing. 

And its all Trumps fault to boot!

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It's just stupid as fuck.  Buncha punks running aroung like Antifa.  Just as impotent too.  Media wants to spread the hate as far as it can.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

And its all Trumps fault to boot!

I know...look at Neal.  He's all a flutter!  :lol: 

BTW...I notice RevBarbieDollCuckHands has developed quite the little fetish for you as of late.  I think he wants to caress you with his little digits!   :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just stupid as fuck.  Buncha punks running aroung like Antifa.  Just as impotent too.  Media wants to spread the hate as far as it can.

I know...look at Neal.  He's all a flutter!  :lol: 

BTW...I notice RevBarbieDollCuckHands has developed quite the little fetish for you as of late.  I think he wants to caress you with his little digits!   :lmao:

Maybe they go on kayak trip together first. 

See what happens.   :whistle:

I have a Jewish friend. I said to him,  " why do you advertise your chabad ( synagogues ) with big letters out front, and on the sides of your buildings? " You know that American Jews are being harassed and persecuted, so why the fuck do you continue to advertise your religion????  I tell him I know they are not bothering anybody, ( the Jews ) but if the social environment in the USA is anti-semitic, why the fuck don't you go LOW-PROFILE,  for safety's sake? 

His fukken brother is an orthodox Jew, which means he has long hair, beard, and some kind of weird hair-do. He's a dentist. Why the fuck would anybody ADVERTISE being a Jew, if you know that you could be a target for some fukken asshole!! The guy is a periodontist, and you would think he would be smart enough to AVOID trouble. He carries a handgun, and he's gotten his office staff to carry. 

Just like I said to someone on here that called me scared because I hide my HUNTER ORANGE vest/hat when leaving the house. YES, I AM SCARED!!!  At 4 in the morning I don't know what some fukken animal activist is doing to my garage, or if someone would burn my truck. 

No matter how tough you are, you can't defend against a night attack, or an unanticipated ambush. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Dumb Dave. You must be really pissed to accuse me of molesting kids. 

oh o can see it . I am guessing you are more of a peephole perv though most mommy's boys that pretend to be straight  are 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh o can see it . I am guessing you are more of a peephole perv though most mommy's boys that pretend to be straight  are 

Awww so sad. Another Triggered Trumpster. Watching your Orange queen sulk after the mid terms has got you all pissy too.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Awww so sad. Another Triggered Trumpster. Watching your Orange queen sulk after the mid terms has got you all pissy too.

suffer ? pretty much what the world knew house gone .that is about the jist .still way better midterms than your black God pulled zero question about that .

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This thread went to shit in a hurry. :lol:  saggy tits and creepy hands. Omfg. 

Thing is...i dont have saggy tits....but that fucker sure has creepy hands!!!!