Anyone ever try this for joint pain?

XCR1250

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I try to buy strains with high cbd content mostly because it can't hurt . and my joints are getting old and have had arthrites in my back for 20 yrs .

Does it work for you and what brand name are you buying, cost??

This is the place near me, I never did any drugs so I'm not sure what I'm looking at, this stuff is legal so not concerned about that just don't know what I should consider, I know the Tincture is what a couple friends have purchased, I have not been able to reach them to ask about it hence why I asked here:

Yes we have a whole line of CBD products that help with joint pain. We have muscle and body creams that can be used in specific areas. We also have CBD tincture oil that's take orally. It comes in 1000, 2000, and 3000 mg strengths. That will help with all over pain. Its taken with an eye dropper and placed under the tongue then swallowed. The tincture oils are by far our best sellers and have helped many people with their pain. If you'd like to stop by either location, we'll be happy to go over the products with you. Thank you!

Ignite Vapor and Tobacco
Edited by XCR1250

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

This is the place near me, I never did any drugs so I'm not sure what I'm looking at, this stuff is legal so not concerned about that just don't know what I should consider, I know the Tincture is what a couple friends have purchased, I have not been able to reach them to ask about it hence why I asked here:

Yes we have a whole line of CBD products that help with joint pain. We have muscle and body creams that can be used in specific areas. We also have CBD tincture oil that's take orally. It comes in 1000, 2000, and 3000 mg strengths. That will help with all over pain. Its taken with an eye dropper and placed under the tongue then swallowed. The tincture oils are by far our best sellers and have helped many people with their pain. If you'd like to stop by either location, we'll be happy to go over the products with you. Thank you!

Ignite Vapor and Tobacco

tincture in N WI?