Fake president....

54 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's not Trump at all.....economy is still rockin......"smart" money has started pulling out of the market in fear of the Democrats mucking everything up when they take control of the house in the new year.  Ive lightened many of my positions as well due to the uncertainty. 

I think I read that real estate has already started to cool down. 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You denounced trump only after getting called out on it. Still better than some of the others though. Poor snakey.

regarding MC. I haven’t seen him pretending to support vets to persuade people to like him. I haven’t seen him accuse others of not honoring vets while he obviously doesn’t. That is trump dude. Just because MC points this shit out, especially to trumpsters, doesn’t mean the dude doesn’t respect vets. Wtf man, you’re acting like racer 

C277F6C9-7166-41AB-884A-38F721BCB551.jpeg.5cb4d58d1686d3f5c792d35e5732811b.jpeg

DC9325AB-9AB9-46EC-81B0-A491F4B2C26C.thumb.jpeg.0949c693181b9c48b82cc35ce0dbdcbc.jpeg

I’ve been doing it for a while. I’ve been calling out @Mainecat for even longer on the same subject. If you want me to prove that too, by all means. It would be easier if you used search typed in “vets” and searched by my name. Every single post MC makes regarding vets is to slam an R. Never anything else supporting vets or anything else the like. If you want to keep trying to defend that, go for it, but everyone on this site knows it.

He at one point posted the same article that was three years old twice. Both times he thought the article was something that made the R Congress look bad with vets. He got called out on it for him posting something he didn’t even read. THEN A MONTH LATER POSTS THE SAME THING!!  He just read the headline and was like, “This will make the R’s look bad!!!” I’ll see if I can find the threads....

He posted this twice. Both times I slammed the fuck out of him for posting an article that was in his feed because they made revisions. Slinger, your boy is a hack piece of shit who uses vets for his own personal political narrative. Any other interpretation is just you protecting someone on your “team”. You will though because you are no different than what you claim everyone on the right is. That everyone is in one big klan where they don’t attack their own. 

• Thanks 1

And here we are again. Trump shits on the vet who killed bin laden. Today he goes against his own intel at the cia that tells him the Saudis murdered a US resident, dismembered him and tossed his remains in acid and covers for the  murdering Saudi.

He’s a fuckin traitor.

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Another day, another MC pink socking. 

:lol: gross.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And here we are again. Trump shits on the vet who killed bin laden. Today he goes against his own intel at the cia that tells him the Saudis murdered a US resident, dismembered him and tossed his remains in acid and covers for the  murdering Saudi.

He’s a fuckin traitor.

Hey......hey...........hey......

You’re welcome for my service!!!!

Now get fucked you fucking fake outraged, loser....nappy time!

138B65BA-5B08-48A1-BE2B-668A680E8BE1.gif

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s a fuckin traitor.

Why do you only post vet threads when they are attacking R’s. How come never when they are hitting Dems? What do you do for vets since you seem so outraged by trump not caring about vets? Oh that’s right, you’re a bitch ass hypocritical piece of shit. Suck start a shotgun and/or die in a fire.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why do you only post vet threads when they are attacking R’s. How come never when they are hitting Dems? What do you do for vets since you seem so outraged by trump not caring about vets? Oh that’s right, you’re a bitch ass hypocritical piece of shit. Suck start a shotgun and/or die in a fire.

The answer is that MC doesn’t have any legitimate thoughts of his own. Only brain dead retards wouid spend as much time as they do over at DU thinking they’re getting legitimate information. It just makes them even dumber but they think they’re getting smarter 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

Havent heard the clip but was he bitching out the General personally for not doing it quicker or just in general that bin laden took too long to eat lead?

Took to long in general

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

The answer is that MC doesn’t have any legitimate thoughts of his own. Only brain dead retards wouid spend as much time as they do over at DU thinking they’re getting legitimate information. It just makes them even dumber but they think they’re getting smarter 

There’s no chance he could have answered this more honestly.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When you approach a conversation with facts you usually see others toss insults when they have no clue.

Answer my questions you fucking shriveled old ass cunt. Why do you only ever post about vets when it attacks the R’s? What have you done for vets?