Fake president....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

xtraBS you are not fooling some of us. had a dem done a fraction of these things you'd be all over it. deflect all you want about MC, but anyone with a clue isn't buying your BS.

Nobody can fool you...just ask yourself. It can't be done!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for your service but your a fucktard for voting for and continuing to support Trump who downgrades veterans and US troops stationed around the world. When he was called in the draft he was excused 5 fuckin times. Meanwhile he wins a sports trophy in college while deferred.

How much in your face can you take?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html

945b908e08455a182704e7db74edc5be.png

Listen ya fucking snake... You are a hypocritical little cunt who is every bit as bad as Trump. You had every opportunity to serve during the Cold War and chose not to. For you to blast someone else for not wanting to serve is peak hypocrisy. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to serve. But you sure as shit better not be disparaging anyone else who didn’t. The only time you bring up topics that relate to soldiers is when you are USING them to make a political point against Trump or Republicans. Fuck you, you piece of shit. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Listen ya fucking snake... You are a hypocritical little cunt who is every bit as bad as Trump. You had every opportunity to serve during the Cold War and chose not to. For you to blast someone else for not wanting to serve is peak hypocrisy. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to serve. But you sure as shit better not be disparaging anyone else who didn’t. The only time you bring up topics that relate to soldiers is when you are USING them to make a political point against Trump or Republicans. Fuck you, you piece of shit. 

:lol:

more trumptard logic. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The problem you have yet to realize it’s not me this is about it’s about the guy you voted for as president. He has done everything to disrespect the military and it’s veterans including YOU.

until you realize Trump is wrong on this and speak out against him when he does it (and it’s almost daily) you will be just supporting his disrespect.

Just now, Mainecat said:

The problem you have yet to realize it’s not me this is about it’s about the guy you voted for as president. He has done everything to disrespect the military and it’s veterans including YOU.

until you realize Trump is wrong on this and speak out against him when he does it (and it’s almost daily) you will be just supporting his disrespect.

I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about you. You can play your what about him game all you want. I’m talking to you and your hypocritical usage of soldiers for your political narrative. Get that through your dense fucking head. You’re a piece of shit. Trump is a piece of shit for doing the same thing. Die in a fire.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about you. You can play your what about him game all you want. I’m talking to you and your hypocritical usage of soldiers for your political narrative. Get that through your dense fucking head. You’re a piece of shit. Trump is a piece of shit for doing the same thing. Die in a fire.

No game with me. Seems you look the other way every time Trump does this.

carry on.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

carry on.

Oh I’m sorry you stupid cunt, did you miss me calling Trump a hypocritical cunt a post ago? What’s your next excuse? Why do you use soldiers for your own political gain yet don’t do a thing for them?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

carry on.

What do you do for veterans seeing you are so concerned for us? When have you ever posted something veteran related that wasn’t used to attack the right? 

8 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I don't think I've ever seen anyone did a hole so deep it actually went to china before, see if you can fix the trade situation while you're there mainecat. :lol:

Off thread topic as usual Stephen. At least try.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Off thread topic as usual Stephen. At least try.

Why don’t you try responding to my post you piece of trash? What have you done for vets? When have you ever not posted a topic on vets for the sole purpose of making R’s look bad? You are every bit the piece of shit Trump is. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why don’t you try responding to my post you piece of trash? What have you done for vets? When have you ever not posted a topic on vets for the sole purpose of making R’s look bad? You are every bit the piece of shit Trump is. 

@Mainecat don’t forget to answer you stupid bitch. 

46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Mainecat I see you’ve posted in other threads but don’t want to come defend your hypocrisy here? Weird... 

Defend myself? Really? From you? You got what you voted for a lying fake who disrespects veterans on a daily basis and I have to defend mysel? Grow the fuck up.

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

XtraBS is off his rocker :lol:

tell me dude, what would it take from MC to make you satisfied? Buy a vet a meal? Donate to a charity? You’re looking like a real fool here dude. Just sayin.

Somehow how trump treats veterans is my fault. He’s lost it.

So there you have it folks. I say and denounce Trump for not giving a shit about the troops. Mainecat, the hypocritical cunt that he is, can’t explain what he has ever done for the troops or why he only brings them up when he’s trying to hit the R’s. Die in a fire MC. 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

XtraBS is off his rocker :lol:

tell me dude, what would it take from MC to make you satisfied? Buy a vet a meal? Donate to a charity? You’re looking like a real fool here dude. Just sayin.

Nothing. Because I know he’s never done anything. Do you not get the point being made here? Are you not smart enough to see this? It’s a case of hypocrisy. He cries about Trump not doing shit for vets. Yet he doesn’t do shit for vets. He cries when Trump uses vets for his political gain. Yet MC only brings up vets when there is political gain to be had. They are one in the same. Both mindless political hacks who care only about themselves and the other side losing. 

Now, if you want to join MC on that path, by all means. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So there you have it folks. I say and denounce Trump for not giving a shit about the troops. Mainecat, the hypocritical cunt that he is, can’t explain what he has ever done for the troops or why he only brings them up when he’s trying to hit the R’s. Die in a fire MC. 

You denounced trump only after getting called out on it. Still better than some of the others though. Poor snakey.

regarding MC. I haven’t seen him pretending to support vets to persuade people to like him. I haven’t seen him accuse others of not honoring vets while he obviously doesn’t. That is trump dude. Just because MC points this shit out, especially to trumpsters, doesn’t mean the dude doesn’t respect vets. Wtf man, you’re acting like racer 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the economy tanks, and it looks like it might, Trump is done. 

It's not Trump at all.....economy is still rockin......"smart" money has started pulling out of the market in fear of the Democrats mucking everything up when they take control of the house in the new year.  Ive lightened many of my positions as well due to the uncertainty.